• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Complete Snowman Collection!

Micah

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
ど
森
う
Cake
Cake
I have ccomplete snowman collection! My house is awesome. the HRA loves it!

that is really cool!

i just got the complete robo-set yesterday

Wait till febuarary then sell all the snowman stuff for MAJOR bells at the flea market

porkstar said:
that is really cool!

Wait till febuarary then sell all the snowman stuff for MAJOR bells at the flea market
i'm trying to get that >_< i just need the lamp, dresser, and wordrobe.

I have the snowman, snowman table, and snowman fridge. I had to sell the dresser because I needed to pay off my house. >_< And I only have the robo-sofa. I don't really like snowman furniture since its common to get, because you just build a easy snowman.

porkstar said:
that is really cool!

I was thinking of getting the robot set, but I decide to do Modern, since the Modern has more things that are useful to me (desk, end table). But don't get me wrong, the robot set is pretty cool.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
porkstar said:
that is really cool!

I was thinking of getting the robot set, but I decide to do Modern, since the Modern has more things that are useful to me (desk, end table). But don't get me wrong, the robot set is pretty cool.
moderen is my second favorite set. I almost have the full robo... just need the lamp and closet...

I have the complete Kiddie Theme.

I don't like the modren theme much.

I have the Lamp, Table, TV, Fridge and...................a SNOWMAN!

Yeah, I really want a full snowman set. At least one piece of furniture! I've made only one snowman and he said he looked ugly... I thought he looked okay. :r

Back