• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo items

Kao

Bells
want:

Pikmin
Fire Wheel
Retro Mario Items
Pirhanh plant

Have:
Arcade Machine
Pinball Machine
Big Bro Items
Little Bro Items
Triforce
Metroid
Blue Falcon
Master Sword
Arwing
Coin

ps. some things are for sale

I found the pinball machine in a present that was floating on by. (Lucky me. :D) What I would like to get is the rest of the games, like the Tabletop game and the Arcade Machine.

I got my Pinball Machine from Tom Nook's. I also have a Nintendo bench. But thats my only Nintendo items.

Kolvo said:
I got my Pinball Machine from Tom Nook's. I also have a Nintendo bench. But thats my only Nintendo items.
I got Anchovy's pinball machine he recycled.

NookPTP said:
Kolvo said:
I got Anchovy's pinball machine he recycled.
Anchovy has like 6 pinball machines in his house >_< i got mine in a balloon

i have the nintendo bench, arwing, triforce, master sword, arcade game (dunno if that's exactly nintendo)

I would love to collect all the nintendo items but i have no friend hackers and i dont know anyone who has all of them that would even sell them

:(

I have arcade machine, pinball machine, triforce, arwing and a coin. Sorry the coin is not for sale though.

Back