My House and Store Status

Darn, mine is just Nookway since yesterday, but I want Nookington... I still need someone to come over my town...

Bulerias said:
I'm wearing a design of mine, an explorer's hat (heh) and some shades.
I was wearing that today!

:blink:

But I constantly wear my ninja hood and a mask.

The shirt is mostly random though.

I currently look like a hamburglar. I didn't even really do it on purpose, lol. Three people said I looked like one today. Baiscally I have that black mask (I think it's called hero's mask), a striped shirt, and a top hat ( that I need to reorder becuase I sold it to bulerias).

Mino said:
Currently, I'm wearing the Jungle Camo shirt, wearing the King's Beard (8K Bells. <__<) and have a Red Pom-Pom Hat.
O, heh, I'm going to go to bob's town and get white hair, then buy king's beard. And I have that hat too. Heh.

I wear my famous PMS shirt. I wear my straw hat, and I switch between king's beard, gas mask, this one thing (that i think is the special eye thing in Star Trek?) forgot what it is called tho.

i have one of my 3 hats on (lil bro hat, explorer hat, or captain hat), custom shirt (jordan jersey), and no mask or glasses or anything of that sort.

I got my second... I think... I lost track, actually it's the third house. :lol: I dunno, it's the one with the window for upstairs.

um.... a quick question! Do you need someone to come to your town to get Nookingtons? My chances of that are pretty slim...

Nice seeing you again!

PKMNMasterSamus said:
right now I am wearing a Gas Mask, PMS shirt (custom), and a purple knitted hat.
you may want to change the name of your shirt... >_>

lets just say... "PMS" isn't the greatest thing to write all over the place...

anyway, i'm wearing a Mowhawk wig, with Pilot shades (best sunglasses in the game) with my Tuxedo... i really need a leather jacket >_>

Back