• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My House and Store Status

I've paid half of the second loan. When those foreign fruit trees fully grow, I'll be able to do it faster.

i payed none >__> i would have had a pear.... if my dumb wireless router hadn't had crapped out for a second in pkm's town >__>

I finished my frist loan yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to pay off my second, which I probably will in a little bit. I have 58,000 bells with me right now, so I hoep that is enough.

I finished the loan on my first day, but then I got kind of lazy thanks to Nook, who upgraded his store 2 times already and I wasted to whole days without selling stuff!

Plus I've been accumulating points at Tom Nook's, today 5- points sale, for each item I bought it was 5 times the points!!!! I have 1,200 points!!!!

*need 2,800 more for silver membership*

Plus, Redd played a trick on me... I bought a forged painting!!!!

I didn't have insurance then, but today I bought it....

Currently, I'm wearing the Jungle Camo shirt, wearing the King's Beard (8K Bells. <__<) and have a Red Pom-Pom Hat.

Back