• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you want to upgrade your train station?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazz_lovely

Help me find Melba on ACNH!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3435-3356-0420
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Feedback
100% (111) +
I am happy to help anyone who wants their train station upgraded.

I can only do 25 trips per town at a time. I can't do more than that since work in the weekdays but can do more during weekends.

Will be available between 6.45pm - 10.00pm (UTC+12) on Mondays - Thursdays.
On Fridays - Sundays, my hours are flexible.

You do not need to give me any gifts nor bells :) I am willing to help.

PM me if you're interested.

Please let me know your availability this weekend. I would love for you to visit my town 25 times. I'd like to upgrade my train station :)

Please let me know your availability this weekend. I would love for you to visit my town 25 times. I'd like to upgrade my train station :)

Hey there!
Sorry I just got home. I am available now till when I sleep :D Let me know when you're available and I can do more than 25 trips to your town.

Oh my gosh, I'd love your help too, whenever you find some time! I'm hosting a giveaway right now just to bribe people over haha

Hello! I'm on right now if you want me to open my gate? I'll go ahead and add your FC now.

Heya!
I am on for just 20 minutes only and will be heading out soon. Can't get your 25 visits from this session D;

Heya!
I am on for just 20 minutes only and will be heading out soon. Can't get your 25 visits from this session D;

Not a worry at all! I'll take as many as I can. Thank you so much. I will open my gate now. It's ok if you rather come at another time, too!

Not a worry at all! I'll take as many as I can. Thank you so much. I will open my gate now. It's ok if you rather come at another time, too!

I can do a few now and maybe more next time. If that's OK with you.

BUMP - I am available throughout the whole day and night (except for making/eating dinner).

If anyone need 25 visits by me, please PM me and I'll be there asap!

No need to give me anything back :).
I'm happy to help out!

Last edited:
BUMP - I am available throughout the whole day and night (except for making/eating dinner).

If anyone need 25-30 visits by me, please PM me and I'll be there asap!

No need to give me anything back :).
I'm happy to help out!

sorry i havent been able to catch u on im on right now if u want visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back