Buying Gold/Silver Tools

Rhapsody

☾ nitevale *:・゚✧
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (2) +
It's taking an eon and a half for me to get even silver items in this game, so why not expedite the process? I will take any gold/silver tools I don't already have except the silver watering can, since I might as well just get the gold one.

I'm especially looking for:
  • Gold Watering Can (as was mentioned before) - I want to grow my own gold roses, but don't feel like getting a perfect town just to be able to

EDIT: I already have these ones:
  • Gold Axe
  • Gold Shovel
  • Silver Axe
  • Silver Fishing Rod
  • Silver Net
  • Silver Slingshot
  • Silver Shovel

EDIT #2: I now have everything except the gold watering can!! If you have that, please let me know what you'd like in exchange!!

You're also free to ask for the "spare items" (which is items I have on hand) to add to your catalog instead if you would prefer!

I did mention 'buying' in the title, so I'm not expecting this stuff for free. I have no idea how to price this stuff, so I'll let you be the judge of how I pay for it. Right now I'm strapped on IGB, but once I get my butt into gear I should be able to get any for a price that you list. You can see how much TBT I have at the side and ask for that if you would prefer. I also have some items which I will list in a spoiler tag at the bottom of this post. I can also get you any items I have in my catalog as well as refurbish them before giving them to you, though keep in mind these might take longer as I need to get both the funds and the items themselves in order to do so. (I can only offer ore-free as I do not have any ore on me currently, but hey, you might get lucky and catch me once I have some.)

Keep in mind these trades might take a while as I need to make the IGB as well as order the items, but I will like your post once I have everything to give you.

jinbei shorts
Fire Flower (x2)
Fire Bar
Block
balloon TV
balloon table
balloon hat
lovely carpet
Super Mushroom
Varia Suit
flower chair
parlor wall
planked tatami
ranch flooring
Toad hat
big bro's mustache
kitchen tile
stripe wall
exotic wall
splendid tee
western pants
kaffiyeh
stripe shelf
balloon closet
bath mat
wobbelina
halo
Midna's Mask
raven pole
kiwi tee
blue Pikmin
yellow Pikmin (x2)
sporty floor
matryoshka
pastel-dot wall
space heater
cabin clock
deluxe range

rococo set
lucky cat set
astrological set
after-school jacket
black-denim jacket
li'l bro's tee
peachy tank
rugby shirt
uncommon shirt
western shirt
black formal skirt
cargo pants
sky dress
bandage
brown pumps
brown-stripe socks
green umbrella
aroma pot
biwa lute
bunk bed
butterfly machine
classic chair
covered wagon
cubbyhole
desk light
editor's chair
electric guitar
exotic lamp
frog-woman pole
garbage can
gas pump
Gaudi's lizard
hi-fi stereo
instruction manual
kettle
kiddie bureau
lily-pad table
lotus lamp
merry-go-round
odd clock
patchwork chair
radiator
raven pole
regal chair
regal dresser
sleek chair
soft-serve lamp
stripe closet
tea table
trash bin
bamboo wall
cheese wall
gold screen wall
old brick wall
red tile wall
stripe wall
wood paneling
bamboo flooring
kitchen flooring
lab floor

I also have both the Blathers and Digby amiibos, so if you want any items from them (or to simply visit them!) I'm able to hook you up with that, too.

EDIT: I'm also able to give you fruits! Cherries, peaches, oranges, apples... I also have a perfect cherry tree, and I can give you all the cherries so you can sell them in your own town!

Last edited:
Hi again! Let me make sure, since English is not my first language and I'm not very sure, sorry. ^^;
Is this correct? You want golden or silver tools, and wanting to get them in return for the items you listed in "spare items"?

Last edited:
I have the silver shovel in my museum shop today, I'd be happy to give it to you! I honestly don't need anything in return :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I think I might have the other silver tools somewhere in my inventory as well!

@RedTropicalFish

No worries!

Yeah, what I'm saying is that I want golden and silver tools and I'm willing to offer IGB, TBT, or any of the items on either list in exchange. You name your price, since I'm bad at pricing things, lol

@Quack

That would be really sweet of you to offer! ;w; A silver shovel would be handy for getting ores.

Are you sure you don't want anything from the list, though? I'd be happy to offer it to you!

The spare items are things you've got on hand, right? Would it be okay if I just cataloged the halo, splendid tee, western pants and the deluxe range? That way I can order them myself and you don't need to give them away :) I also really want the soft-serve lamp but please let me give you the IGB it will cost you to order, I don't want you to spend your precious bells. Save them for that greedy Tom Nook ;)

Oh and if it's not too much trouble, I'd love to visit Digby!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, do you TT? If not, leave the lamp! Just want you to get your tools ASAP :D

The spare items are things you've got on hand, right? Would it be okay if I just cataloged the halo, splendid tee, western pants and the deluxe range? That way I can order them myself and you don't need to give them away :) I also really want the soft-serve lamp but please let me give you the IGB it will cost you to order, I don't want you to spend your precious bells. Save them for that greedy Tom Nook ;)

Oh and if it's not too much trouble, I'd love to visit Digby!

The spare items are indeed ones I have on hand! I'll go ahead and organize them all for you, and I'll like your post once I'm done. (I have them across two separate towns, so I'll be moving the spare items to my main town, which will be the one you'll be going to.)

The soft-serve would cost me 1,344 Bells to order! You can choose to give the Bells to me now or pay me back later, since I can actually afford it right now. Since I'd be buying it on my TTing town, I can get that to you right away, too.

And it's no trouble at all! I'll go ahead and tell Digby to visit my campground. ;)

Alright! I'll go and find those tools!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found the silver net, rod, shovel and slingshot (do you want the slingshot too?). Sorry about the axe and watering can!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, are you missing fruits as well? I can bring you those too!

Alright! I'll go and find those tools!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found the silver net, rod, shovel and slingshot (do you want the slingshot too?). Sorry about the axe and watering can!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, are you missing fruits as well? I can bring you those too!

Hey there! Sorry for the wait; I was preparing your items. I have the soft-serve lamp and everything else ready to go! I've also added the FC that you have in the side; mine is 5172-5686-5553.

I would love all of those! (And don't mind the watering can, I only want the gold one, anyway. And silver axe is certainly better than nothing!)

As for fruits, I'm only missing pears, since the rest I actually have on my TTing town.

I'll go ahead and invite Digby as well as open the gates, and you can come in whenever you'd like!

Ah, but I don't have the axe! It's only for sale at the Island Gift Shop and quite rare as well, so sadly it's a bit hard to get my hands on! I'm sure someone else has one extra though, I see them up for sale quite often :)

I have tons of all the fruits but only two pears for some reason, but I'll bring them anyway. Will be over in a sec!

@RedTropicalFish

No worries!

Yeah, what I'm saying is that I want golden and silver tools and I'm willing to offer IGB, TBT, or any of the items on either list in exchange. You name your price, since I'm bad at pricing things, lol

Ah I see. I can trade my silver/gold tools including silver axe or can.
How many items per gold and silver tool may I ask for?

Ah I see. I can trade my silver/gold tools including silver axe or can.
How many items per gold and silver tool may I ask for?

You may ask for as many as you'd like! The items that I have on hand I honestly don't need for any reason. Items on my catalog may take longer as I have to order those (which means I need enough IGB to order them to begin with).

For the watering can, I only want the gold watering can as I have no use for the silver one. I'd happily take a silver axe, though. :cool: It's the last silver tool that I need.

You may ask for as many as you'd like! The items that I have on hand I honestly don't need for any reason. Items on my catalog may take longer as I have to order those (which means I need enough IGB to order them to begin with).

For the watering can, I only want the gold watering can as I have no use for the silver one. I'd happily take a silver axe, though. :cool: It's the last silver tool that I need.

Okay. Then my gold axe, shovel, and silver axe for your these items below? Would it sound fair?

Fire Bar
Block
Coin
Bill Blaster
1-Up Mushroom
Super Mushroom
hero's boots
kart
Dachshund ornament

Okay. Then my gold axe, shovel, and silver axe for your these items below? Would it sound fair?

Fire Bar
Block
Coin
Bill Blaster
1-Up Mushroom
Super Mushroom
hero's boots
kart
Dachshund ornament

That sounds completely fair to me! Let me get that stuff all ready for you. I'll like your post once I'm done!

Heading right over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your gates aren't showing up. Is it still open?

That's strange. It should be showing up. Let me double check some things. I might have entered your FC wrong or otherwise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope, you're entered on my list correctly. How strange. I reopened it, try again maybe?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! I will have to wait a few hours before I can rate you again but I super appreciate how quick and easy it was! I hope you enjoy your items! <3 Thanks for the perfect cherries, too!

Last edited:
Back