Do you guys place stereos on every room?

Bluebellie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Island
Melancolia
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
I have this obsession where each room needs to have a stereo and each stereo has to be different.
Also each kk song must be different as well. How about you guys?

I like music, but the kitchen has no room for anything.

My bathroon has a clam shell music box, with Forest Life, and most of my other rooms have K.K. Rock.

The bedroom is an egg stereo.
The study is the lily player.
Loungeroom is the sunflower stereo.
Basement is the DJ K.K. Booth. ^_^

Same, usually all my rooms have different songs playing with different stereos!

I think I put in a music box in one of my characters' bathrooms too :)

Only my living room and bedroom have a stereo, and my living room is playing K.K. Aria and my bedroom is playing Agent K.K.

Ahh I have so many rooms.

In my mayors house onyx I have:
milonga on the main room in a record player
on the south first floor I have the lily record player with lullaby
on the right side room it’s the bathroom ( I have nothing)
On the left is the kitchen I have dirge on sleek stereo
Upstairs I have stale cupcakes on sloppy stereo
Basement I have lament on phonograph

For Amethyst :
Main room: chorale on retro stereo
Right room: sonata on cassette player
All other rooms nothing (there was no stereo space)

For sapphire
Main room: hypno on a cd player
South room: synth on cicada stereo
Upstairs ( no stereo space)
And no other rooms yet

Last edited:
I wish there was some hang on the wall music player, my back room has no room to put one, plus none would match my decor.

I'm the same about wanting all the stereos and songs playing to be different. But I have 3 fully expanded houses so I had to make myself compromise and just use whichever music player I think looks best in the room (although I do make sure no two rooms are playing the same song lol). I think all of my rooms have a stereo except for two in one of my alt character's houses: the spa-type room because it just didn't seem to work in there (I put a couple of those clam music boxes in there instead), and in the Pompompurin room because I have a tea cup ride in there and I like the music it plays haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish there was some hang on the wall music player, my back room has no room to put one, plus none would match my decor.

I always wanted a wall stereo too D;

Ah me too! There is a cabana wall radio but it’s not the same!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm the same about wanting all the stereos and songs playing to be different. But I have 3 fully expanded houses so I had to make myself compromise and just use whichever music player I think looks best in the room (although I do make sure no two rooms are playing the same song lol). I think all of my rooms have a stereo except for two in one of my alt character's houses: the spa-type room because it just didn't seem to work in there (I put a couple of those clam music boxes in there instead), and in the Pompompurin room because I have a tea cup ride in there and I like the music it plays haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I always wanted a wall stereo too D;
I have two fully expanded right now and one with three rooms! Almost there and I do plan on making a fourth house. It’s already getting hard with the selections. I hate repeating furniture , wall paper and everything on different rooms.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like music, but the kitchen has no room for anything.

My bathroon has a clam shell music box, with Forest Life, and most of my other rooms have K.K. Rock.

The bedroom is an egg stereo.
The study is the lily player.
Loungeroom is the sunflower stereo.
Basement is the DJ K.K. Booth. ^_^

Ahh the music box is so cute! I never know where to place it though since all my rooms are pretty dark.

Last edited:
Hahaha y'all are fortunate with so many stereos and options! Perhaps I just need to keep upgrading my store or something... I haven't come across any music. The only music I have, K.K. Mambo, was gifted by a friend. I had it playing on a boombox in my living room, but I got so sick of it lol. Hated when I needed to be in my house to rearrange things, hated when villagers wanted to visit... because after awhile, I just couldn't get the tune out of my head!!! I finally had to put the boombox away lol. Need a break until I get more music. But if I had a choice, every room would definitely have different music!

I have it in my bedroom, living room, garden, lounge, and coffee shop. I also think my gym has one. Not in every room though. It's good to have music playing in the background but I don't try to force it that I have to have one in every room (the thought crossed my mind though). I'm more concerned about if it fits the overall theme as well as the color scheme like "Oh this phonograph fits my classic style living room" or "I feel like having a DJ booth in my mayor's bedroom" lol something like that. Sometimes, I put a tv/flat-screen tv instead, if isn't possible. I rarely have both in the same room. I also like to have a variety when it comes to what music is playing.

Yes I do this as well! The songs have to be different, upstairs the song is kept the same, the marine snog 2001 because I love it so much. In the first room I might change the song on event days. In my basement I made my room a spooky, scary theme so I put a shell music box with a sorta chilled paino music. I think the only room that doesn't have music is my room on the right which has a fire place and a paino and I only need to listen to the fire for that room.

I only have a stereo in my living room (main room) and bedroom (upstairs). I don't really need one in
every room, like in the kitchen or bathroom, especially since I have mostly no space to put a stereo
there since I don't upgrade them and need the space for other items (I just prefer to have small rooms
for the kitchen and bathroom).

Yeah unless they totally clash with theme challenges and stuff. The actual music records/KK Slider live stuff in game are the only NL music I can stand without throwing my 3ds across the room so yeah.

Usually in the main room, but not every room. I like having sound effects though, so instead of a stereo maybe a radio or gyroid, etc.

I did while I was looking to get HHA points, but now I only have a phonograph in my living room (it plays K.K. Sonata) and a sweets player in the kitchen (playing Stale Cupcakes. what else would it be? ;)). My home office and the library both have fireplaces, which is nice to listen to, the spa has an outdoor bath, and upstairs, I like to be able to listen to the ocean.

Usually I play music on every room but only if I can find the right song and radio/jukebox to for the style.

Since I restarted my game a while back everything's kind of messy and the music doesn't match anything at all since I don't have many tracks to play yet. The records however make very good wall decorations :)

Every room in my house, yup. But some rooms in my town don’t have stereos
playing, the bathrooms and kitchen in the restaurant and the crypt behind the sanctuary.

Last edited:
Every room in my house, yup. But some rooms in my town don?t have stereos
playing, the bathrooms and kitchen in the restaurant and the crypt behind the sanctuary.

Crypt behind the sanctuary? What type of town do you have? This sounds so interesting. Do you have a dream address?

Last edited:
Crypt behind the sanctuary? What type of town do you have? This sounds so interesting. Do you have a dream address?

Dream address is in my sig, but the crypt isn't aways accessible. I don't remember if I opened it the last time I updated my DA.

Back