Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
So is there anything that happens to you in ACNL that happens a lot. Do you get similar villagers or items or always mess up the same. Exact. Thing. Maybe Timmy and Tommy have the same items in store again and again.

I personally always end up having three of a personality type. In PixelsV2 I had three normals for a while, and then three crankies. I got three crankies because I picked one up from a friend's void.
Flash forward to now where I'm moving one of my crankies (Rolf) to my new town and!! Would you look at that. I get a cranky from my friend's void bringing the total up to three.

I always get Wolfgang, and my town fruit ever since WW, has always been peaches.

I always start out with a frog.
In WW, it was Frobert and Ribbot.

In NL, it was Henry.

There's one item that seems to be in the shops every single day. The dang pine chair.

It's been following me since WW, 2005. ^_^

I bought a fortune cookie and it wasn't a lucky ticket, so the nooklings gave me a cubbyhole. Funnily, I bought a cubbyhole from the shop just before buying the fortune cookie 8') I dunno if this counts haha since this rarely happens

something that often happens is I always end up with at least two or more cranky villagers. I can't help it because I love them so muchhh

Lately I've been having this thing where my normals will repeat the, "It's so cold, the stars will wrap themselves up in a shimmering shrawl" or something like that line, multiple times during the same conversation, everyday o_O.

Lately I've been having this thing where my normals will repeat the, "It's so cold, the stars will wrap themselves up in a shimmering shrawl" or something like that line, multiple times during the same conversation, everyday o_O.

Katt said the same thing three times in a row this morning.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the mayor of Stepford. o_O

Back