• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would any one let me bring Katie to their town? - Completed

Valzed

β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
I have Katie today so if any one is willing to let me drop her off I'd be so grateful. I could bring a basket of 3 golden peaches with me as a "thank you". Thanks!

Last edited:
I've added you.

Bring her over. ^_^
Gate is open!
Look for Westeros!

I don't want anything. ^_^

Last edited:
Thanks so much! I'll add you & we'll be there soon. Are you sure you don't want anything? Thank you so much!

Positive! ^_^
See you soon!

Well, ok... if you're sure. If you ever need signatures, fruit for a villager or anything at all just let me know and I'll be happy to help. Thanks!

No worries, I've re-opened. ^_^

I think Katie actually made it to you. After Resetti (evil creature) popped up I was back in my town without her. I did a quick run through my town & I don't see her. Now she is tiny and I may have missed her but I think when the game saved as your other visitor was arriving it saved her arrival. Thank you again!

You're very welcome! ^_^

Back