• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Leo's Cycling Thread :) Status: Open. Available: Rosie

leohyrule

Messy Queen
Bells
Switch
3151-1774-2722
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Spectral Preserves
Splat Easter Egg
Pavé Pink Feather
Snowflake Glow Wand
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Snow Bunny
Feedback
100% (299) +
Hey, everybody!

Update 2/2/18: Rosie

I thought I'd start a little cycling thread, since I wanna help people get their dreamies :)

Right now, I'll move people in every day, and if you ask for someone it might take a few days for me to get them in boxes.

To get a villager, you just have to ask or request them, and I'll move them in as soon as I can.

I'm usually available after 5:30 pm CST on weekdays and varied times on Friday and weekdays.
I might also have to take breaks because of real life and stuff.

If after 24 hours, I don't get a response, I may move on to the next person to adopt them out or put you back on the waiting list, or I may keep them in my town where they might become less original.

Everyone will be 5 TBT, except for those in bold will be 8 TBT

Here's my list of amiibo cards:

Aurora
Benjamin
Bertha
Bonbon
Boone
Bruce
Chief
Clyde
Cole
Deli
Flurry
Graham
Henry
Kabuki
Mallary
Margie
Melba
Mott
Peggy
Pietro
Portia
Puddles
Punchy
Quillson
Renee
Rizzo
Roscoe
Rosie
Samson
Stitches
Tiffany
Walt
Yuka

Last edited:
also, regarding stitches, I currently have him in my town as unoriginal but probably not too much if either of you would like him for a discount. Since both of you asked for him, Ill give you turns in villagers

also, regarding stitches, I currently have him in my town as unoriginal but probably not too much if either of you would like him for a discount. Since both of you asked for him, Ill give you turns in villagers

I'd like to adopt Stitches! Will still pay the full price ^.^

Honeyaura:
Sure thing! You'll be behind a few other people though, if you're willing to wait

Last edited:
Oh ok, that's fine I don't mind waiting c:
Is there any estimate? Should I come back later in the evening or so?

Back