• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Somewhat original Lolly! Moving FEB 2nd!

primaprism

skeleton gelatin
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
0% (0) +
I finally decided to let Lolly go...I'll revert her to her original catchphrase/clothing before she moves!

Her house is mostly original (would post a link but uh, can't).

I'm looking for in-game bells OR Amiibo-exclusive items!

How many bells would you be looking for?

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure what she's worth, honestly! I think I've seen other villagers of the same popularity (according to the list on these forums) go for around 1mil so probably something around there?

well, let me see how much i've got after liquidating some assets. I'm getting ready to reset one of my towns, so i'm selling everything of value real quick.

Give me about... ten minutes?

EDIT: I'm not going to have enough, sorry.

Last edited:
No worries! You've more than a week to grab her!

Edit: No problem :) Lolly's still available y'all!

Last edited:
Yes! She is. You'll need to come get her on the 1st, after 5pm PST, if that's agreeable to you?

Hello i'm interested on lolly! i wwas wondering is she is still available now ?? i can pay maybe with in game bell maybe but i'm not sure how much do you want ^_^; :-D

@PerfectPeaches home from work and I've gotten Lolly all set..

My friend code is 1822-0346-2558, let me know when you stop by!

Edit: ACTUALLY I seem to have a problem...Lolly's not in boxes! I don't know what happened..

Last edited:
@PerfectPeaches home from work and I've gotten Lolly all set..

My friend code is 1822-0346-2558, let me know when you stop by!

Edit: ACTUALLY I seem to have a problem...Lolly's not in boxes! I don't know what happened..
Oh my gosh, so sorry, I fell asleep! but at least I didn’t miss anything, keep me updated as to when she is in boxes if you could please? Unless you think she’s not moving? Xxx

It seems like she changed her mind?? I don't know what the heck, I always told her to move when those dialogues came up... I will keep you posted though??

Back