• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying wallpapers & floors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the daisy meadow, and can order the sky wall and backyard lawn! :D I just want to look through your catalog to see if you can get me anything I'd like. c:

name your price :)

sky wall
backyard lawn
daisy meadow

I can order you the sky wall & backyard lawn if you don't mind waiting for them to come in or you could come to my town and order them from my catalog. (I don't TT... I'm too chicken. :blush:) Thanks!

Edit: Whoops! Looks like womenfromvenusaur beat me. LOL! :D

Last edited:
Hi;

I will trade my daisy meadow for a basket of non-apple perfect fruit.

Is this acceptable?

I have the daisy meadow, and can order the sky wall and backyard lawn! :D I just want to look through your catalog to see if you can get me anything I'd like. c:

is there anything in particular you're looking for? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can order you the sky wall & backyard lawn if you don't mind waiting for them to come in or you could come to my town and order them from my catalog. (I don't TT... I'm too chicken. :blush:) Thanks!

Edit: Whoops! Looks like womenfromvenusaur beat me. LOL! :D

I don't mind, lol! Whatever's easiest. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi;

I will trade my daisy meadow for a basket of non-apple perfect fruit.

Is this acceptable?

I don't have much perfect fruit on me, sorry! :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you have a legit common painting, graceful painting, and proper painting I'll trade for those. c:

I don't have those, sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Specific legit artwork so I can finally stop visiting Redd. lol
If you have a legit common painting, graceful painting, and proper painting I'll trade for those. c:

Edit: If you don't have any legit artwork I can give you all of it for like 6k IGB or 1 btb.

Last edited:
Specific legit artwork so I can finally stop visiting Redd. lol

Sorry I don't have those, I actually only just today finished my art collection!
I have a couple Splatoon furniture items if maybe you'd like those? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have those, sorry :(

If you came to my town & ordered them they would be delivered directly to you so I think that might be the easiest (& fastest since I don't TT) option for you. Either way is fine by me. If you're getting them from some one else then that works also. Thanks!

If you came to my town & ordered them they would be delivered directly to you so I think that might be the easiest (& fastest since I don't TT) option for you. Either way is fine by me. If you're getting them from some one else then that works also. Thanks!
Does that work? I've never heard of this. I need to know. lol

I can come by to pick them up and drop off the splatoon stuff! :) I'll add you right now

Does that work? I've never heard of this. I need to know. lol

I think so. People have come to my town & asked to use my catalog to order stuff. I just assumed it worked. I've never tried it. Want to come by & try it to verify?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back