Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
It's still called Alleyway... it's just the second one thats why I put V2. Okay okay so I deleted my previous town of Alleyway (so my signature is wrong but I'm keeping it for now cause Ariane worked so hard and it's,, beautiful,,,) and made a new one. Last night I did some time traveling to put myself back where I was before generally. I'll post stuff about the town here so I don't make 75 different threads

Starting Villagers: Groucho, Marcel, Sprinkle, Peaches, Mott.
Early Move-Ins: Katt, Zell, Francine (really? again?)
Native Fruit: Oranges (yus !!)

The map is amazing, except for the initial bridge placement. I'll have a new one up and running tomorrow thanks to a friend paying it off for me. I hope this goes well.

I have Katt.
I LOVE her!
And what an awesome interior!

I hope you keep her. ^_^

I have Katt.
I LOVE her!
And what an awesome interior!

I hope you keep her. ^_^

At first I thought Katt was kinda ugly but she grew on me kinda how Diva did. I mean, unappealing at first but actually adorable uchi villagers? UMMM yes please.

She looks like a cute lil vampire bat faced cat! ^_^

She looks like a cute lil vampire bat faced cat! ^_^

She does!! You hit the nail right on the head with that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update. I moved in Rolf from PixelsV2 into Alleyway because I love him too much and never wanna let him go. I got Monty through my friend's void ( >:I ) so now I'm gonna have THREE cranky villagers in Alleyway now. Yaaaaaaaay....

I LOVE both Diva and Katt! They're so awesome once you get to know them. Diva's facial expressions are so priceless, most people never get to see them because they won't even talk to her.

Diva was hands down my favorite villager back in my original town! I miss her so much and hope to heck that I can somehow get her again.

Back