• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying wishlist items TBT or IGB

Worldsvamp

Nani?!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (46) +
hey so i just sold my town and started over from scrach.

my town has cherries so if you want to trade fruit im up for it.

i havent played acnl in a long time and i forget how tbt works but i have plenty
:cool:

buying:

anything from my wishlist:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/jWdqz3D1LT

Last edited:
I can get you the watering can & axe but the net isn't in my shop today. I also have all of the fruits you're looking for. I could give you 1 basket of 3 of each. I also have a ton of white cosmos & purple violets around my town. I can give you some of them also. And I'd be happy to give you all of this for free. :)

You're welcome! Pick up or delivery? If you come to my town you can pick all the white cosmos & purple violets you'd like. If you'd like me to deliver please let me know how many of each flower you'd like. Thanks!

i'm fine with pick up!

Great! I'll place your items near my station. Feel free to take any normal flowers except Jacob's Ladders. You can also take any hybrids mixed in with the normal flowers if you'd like. I'm not sure if there are any but you're welcome to them if there are. Ok, my gate is open for you. See you soon!

Also throwing in a silver rod! Free of charge :)

Wanna pick up or should I drop things off?

oh thanks :D you can drop it off if you want ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates open whenever you're ready

oh really, thank you :eek: sure its a deal.

pick up in your town or drop off in mine?

Last edited:
oh really, thank you :eek: sure its a deal.

pick up in your town or drop off in mine?

I'd prefer dropping off if you don't mind :) I can also bring you roses if you give me a set amount of each.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Flowers, not just roses, my apologies

how about 3 black roses, three blue roses, and three purple roses for 2 tbt each

makeing that a payment of 24 tbt

Last edited:
oh thanks ^^ i'll pay you when you add me then open the gate :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates open!

Back