• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

On your birthday...

Ray-ACP

Slugger
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4441-4203-7439
Pear (Fruit)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Every animal says happy birthday when you greet them, as far as i'm aware, you don't get anything thought but it's a nice touch and nice to know!

27292093_10154882814936792_1783541289_n.png

PS: It's so red because I have the twilight app

My birthday was last week and that was a nice surprise. It was fun getting so many birthday greetings. :)

It is a great detail. The truth is that lately I did not read what animals say to go faster getting seeds.

My birthday was yesterday too! I really enjoyed reading what all of the villagers said. I liked how later in the day the lazy villagers would ask me if I had any left over cake.

It’s nice that they say happy birthday. But I think that they should add a better surprise for you other than all the villagers saying happy birthday and that’s it. Like new leaf, you should be gifted a birthday item, maybe like a cake!

Back