• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you still have any of your starter villagers in your town?

I do! Only Lily because her name belongs to someone close to me. The irony of starting a town and she is one of my villagers! There is no way I can get rid of her.

I think it is good you haven't kept your original villagers! With 365+ villagers you are encouraged to have new ones frequently. That is why it's hard to keep dreamies!!

Nope! The only ones I still see on main street are Yuka and Nana which worked out pretty great because they were my favorites out of my starter villagers, I kept them for a long time but eventually just got too bored and knew there was other villagers I would like more.

I had one move out accidentally after a break, moved 2 out intentionally. It's so weird to think that I've only had my town for four months and I only have 2 left. One of them is one of my dreamies so I'll always have an original with me.

Last edited:
No.
I got rid of all of them, and now have ten amiibo villagers. ^_^

Because I had recently started a new town after Nook had bought my old one by my mistake, all of my starting five are still in town. Gruff looks to be the first one to leave and I've actually grown really attached to him but as Gruff and all crankies have said, we need new people and adventure for excitement! I'll miss him. From the rest of my five, the only one I know for sure I want to keep is Stitches. The others I'm not sure of yet!

Nope, all gone.

But in my spare town, I pretty much still have everyone..I think Ava was a starter, she moved away.

CJbO0d_UYAQxd0y.jpg
Gaston and Bree have been in my first New Leaf town since I started it back in June of 2013.I guess they kind of like it there.

Yeah I kept Ricky as my cranky because he's cool, duude. Also Fuchsia if you count her as starter since she was my uchi personality move-in.

Rest I moved in or got from other people so yeah ^^

I still have all 5 of them lmao, they are NEVER leaving. (Chief, coco, filbert, Portia, and Samson)

All of them, i'll never let them go haha

I still have 5 originals. A couple I thought I'd move out quickly - Boone and Hopper - but both of them really grew on me. When Hopper told me he was moving, I accidentally said yes, then for days, I was lamenting over saying yes. Then fortunately, he brought it up again and I was able to keep him from moving. Phew! Boone is just a swell guy. Pietro was an odd villager. Wasn't sure if I would like him, and literally after 3 days of moving in, he asked to move out. I was able to ask him to stay, and so far, I've really enjoyed having him in my town. The other 5, I moved in with Amiibo cards.

Stinky was one of my starters.
He's used to wear a weird mask, that make him look ultra creepy.

Got rid of him quick smart. O_O

Last edited:
Stinky was one of my starters.
He's used to wear a weird mask, that make him look ultra creepy.

Got rid of him quick smart. O_O

Hahaha, I know Kabuki is quite popular with some people... but to me, he was SO creepy. I didn't like all those red markings on his face, his yellow eyes. Omg, when I found out that he was moving in, I was quickly plotting which Amiibo card I was going to use to move him out. I replaced him with Stitches.

So I totally understand what you mean.

Hahaha, I know Kabuki is quite popular with some people... but to me, he was SO creepy. I didn't like all those red markings on his face, his yellow eyes. Omg, when I found out that he was moving in, I was quickly plotting which Amiibo card I was going to use to move him out. I replaced him with Stitches.

So I totally understand what you mean.

I don't mind Kabuki though.
His markings look kinda cool.
I had him in one of my WW towns. ^_^

Ha, I liked that I sold him for a cool 2 million bells. It all worked out.

Folks need to buy amiibo cards.
You get a 100% original villager who won't drive you nuts, playing you their old town tune - forever. O_O

Of Coarse!

I still have Erik, Tia and Becky. I'd give away Becky, but Erik and Tia are there to stay.

Back