• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Would you ever get a tattoo?

I tattooed myself with symbols twice when I was under aged, they're small. I'm currently working on getting a full sleeve with night time forest animals and plants (also symbolic and special to me). After that, I have nothing planned. I don't want to be covered entirely.

I'm getting my first one soon! just gotta decide on a design lol

I want to get a peacock (or whatever animal it is) tattoo on my thigh just like my idol Cardi B ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
Probably not. I have a low pain tolerance + am impatient + don't see the appeal that much. I mean I'd rather just draw a snail on my hand in marker and wipe it off a few hours later.

I have a few large ones across my back, shoulder and chest. I always thought it would be cool to be covered all over in tattoos - like, ALL over, including throat and face - but I don't know if I'll ever actually go that far. Maybe someday when I'm an old geezer and don't have to worry about looking proper/professional anymore ?\_(ツ)_/?

Last edited:
I have three.

A dragon on my chest.
Vines wrapped around my wrist three times, and a spiderweb on my hand that I did myself years ago.

I've always wanted to get a sleeve or two. I want a space sleeve, like a colorful galaxy with stars and maybe a ufo and planets in it. I also have considered a wing tattoo on my back, like huge folded bird wings that expand down my back idk I just thought it'd be cool.

Most probably not because I'm a coward when it comes to pain and it seems like it hurts a lot. If I did, it would be very small but meaningful

I'm not interested in getting any right now but I'm not opposed to getting some later if I decide to.
I'd probably get a single smallish one though, nothing that covers an entire limb.

Most probably not because I'm a coward when it comes to pain and it seems like it hurts a lot. If I did, it would be very small but meaningful

I actually don't mind the pain.
It numbs very quickly, and you just become oblivious to it. ^_^

As of right now, getting a tattoo that has strong significance to me sounds lovely. But who knows? I might change my mind in ten years, so I'll be waiting for a while to see if I hold the same feelings towards what I want and the idea of tattooing something onto myself.

I actually really want a cat tattoo someday. I'm only deterred by the possible pain and I have no set design in mind as of yet. But maybe when I'm out on my own, I'll get one.

Yes, I would love to get several small tattoos.
The first tattoo I want, likely getting it when taxes come this year, is a yin yang symbol on my shoulder.
I also want a lion on my thigh, and Japanese letters down my back. ^^
All I need is the money haha.

Definitely. Would love to have a small black symbol somewhere, but I wouldn't know what it should be.

Back