• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Need Someone to help me transfer my items to a new town.

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Orange
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Apple
Durian
Lemon
Persimmon
Mango
Lychee
Feedback
100% (280) +
Hey everyone, I have decided to destroy my town of Holiday, I just want to make a more lush town that's not just flowers and super organized houses (though organization is nice...)

I would like to transfer all the furniture in my restaurant house (you can come see how much there is, it's not a ton but it is allot), tools, and a basket of each fruit + some misc items.

Im offering whatever you want from any other chars house, as long as it's on display :3 (there is a ton of unorderable furniture in the other 3 houses, so yeah...

(also, if anyone would be willing to allow me to visit Hariett after I reset that would be amazing ?ω?)

Yo, Mr. Fox :) You can use one of my towns, town Mystia if you like. It's actually the day first and pretty barren. I can just add you and leave my gates open until you're finished.
FC is 2595-5360-4761.
Add me and let me know if you'd like.

@RedTropicalFish

?ω? You are just one amazing person, you help so much ^-^

I'll add you now, tysm for this!

The items are on 2 different chars so this might take a lil bit.

I'm not in there actually. Ding chores irl right now. xD So feel free to just go back and forth as much as you need. I'd appreciate if you could leave the message in bulletin board so I know you're done. :D
Gates to town Mystia are left open.

Back