Playing randomly now.....

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Well I'm back after my break (of one week and a half day) and I decided I'm playing randomly now. I'm not obsessive planning how things are going to go anymore. My town's name, my face and my map are all random. I'm just going to play. The only thing I'm going to do is place patterns where I want to build my campsite but other than that, villagers aren't going to be plot reset either. It would be kind of fun to see where they place their house and I will just work around their house when I do begin landscaping which I don't know when that will be since again, I'm not planning anything. I'm actually excited about playing now. I even got some cute starters well most of them are cute anyways.

Oh, I'm actually really excited about how Merimont (my town's name) is going to prosper. See, even the town's name has the word 'merry' in it. It's can't have a grumpy, overplanning mayor. It's merry darn it.

Anyways, hi.

Thank you. Yeah, I'll be posting pictures again once I get settled in. I'm going to post a picture of my map on the town map thread.

Thank you. I will. I decided just now that I'm not putting paths down where i want to put my campsite. I'm going to let the chips fall where they will. Planning where i want to put my campsite is going is planning and that defeats the purpose of my playing randomly.

And no, I'm not going to be in a hurry to complete anything. In real life, I don't plan stuff, I live day by day so I should do that in game too. It will likely make gameplay easier and a lot more fun.

If you need anything, like fruit etc, I have them all.
I could spare a few of each to get you started.

I also have perfect peaches.
Not sure what your town fruit is though. ^_^

Thank you. You are so sweet, but I'm good. My town's fruit is oranges. I'm still doing my vow of earning everything myself but I really appreciate the offer. :)

No worries!
Have fun, and I know it does feel better when you find things yourself.
I remember getting the last fruit I needed off Angus. (He's gone now) it was an apple. :D

I remember in Ossipri when I got a Persimmon from Fang on my 3rd day on the job. It was pretty awesome.

Welcome back!! I would really like to see how your new town is coming along, I think it'd be cool if you made a blog about it or something cause I would read it. just a suggestion, though lol

As someone who only plays their game randomly (at least in PixelsV2), good luck! Random style is how we do it!

Welcome back!! I would really like to see how your new town is coming along, I think it'd be cool if you made a blog about it or something cause I would read it. just a suggestion, though lol

Oh good idea. I might just do that. And thank you.

As someone who only plays their game randomly (at least in PixelsV2), good luck! Random style is how we do it!

Yeah, I figured that's what I need to do instead of just trying to plan everything out. Just let the game take it's course.

Welcome back!

Thank you.

How many rocks and ponds?

Don't know because didn't count them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW, I love my mayor's face, which has a permanent blush. Too kawaii! <3

Okay I admit I restarted once this morning because I wanted to change my town's name to Merimont with an accent over the e. The map is still random (I was actually covering the map with my hand when I agreed to this map which is the first map I got). My face is still the same.

I will share pictures once Brooke gets settled in.

Back