Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
If so, what kind? Any funny stories about em?

In my house we have a lot of animals. We have a community fish tank that also includes a snail (we had more but they passed away), I myself have my own Betta dubbed Ghost, we have 2 dogs, a pitbull and a chihuahua, Astrid and Fox Mulder respectively. Plus my sister has a Bearded Dragon and my dad has a Bumblebee Python. And those are just who we have now!

If we wanna talk funny stories, though, it would just be my dogs relationship. They're best friends and love to play together so much. Just earlier Mulder ran up to his sister and tackled her and Astrid just kinda grabbed him in a sort of hug. It was soooo cute.

Enough about me, lets talk you :D

Pebbles, my ginger Manx cat.
She is the love of my life, and will be 13 in April. ^_^

She does so many things on command.
Rolls over, stretches, when I brush her.
I ask her to sit up and roll over so I can brush the other side of her, and she does.

She plays ball, and even belts the ball back to me.

She understands, and meows twice, after each line, when I sing silly made-up songs for her.

So much more. ^_^

Last edited:
I haven't had any pets except for a dog that I had for a few short months back in 2008, and she was taken away from me by my parents.:(

i have a female chocolate lab named riley and i love her sm
i also have two black cats named ruby and blue and i love them sm too

Kiki!
iIV9zAL.jpg

And I have a doge. Bichion Frise! He's pretty monstrous for a Bichion Frise. And fat.

In my family we have a cat named Sera (she’s going to turn 2 years old in September), a dog named Tank (he’s turning 5 in March), and a community of goldfish (who haven’t died even though we don’t have a filter since the one we had broke a few months back ;~; ). Though, Sera is more my cat than she is a family cat XD she loves me the most and dislikes my husband and son (since they ALWAYS bother her), and Tank is more my husband’s dog. So whenever we have guests we always say “oh yeah that’s my husband’s dog tank” or “that’s my wife’s cat” XD Though I’m the one who takes care of all the pets.

Tank has recently reverted back into a puppy and LOVES squeaker toys, which is weird because he hated them last year. So he and Sera always fight over the toy. It was funny at first because Sera would be sneaky about trying to take the toy from him and he wouldn’t realize it, but after a while she’s stopped being sneaky about it and would rush at it. She has her own toys but you know cats. They always want what others have XD

Another thing is that Tank and my moms dog, Kevin, taught Sera to scratch at the door whenever they wanted to leave the room (if the door was closed) and so now everytime she wants to leave our room she would scratch. Well one time, we accidentally locked her outside and I was looking everywhere for her. I was panicked that when Kevin scratched at the door to signal he wanted to go outside I didn’t let him out. I tuned him out and searched the house, well after a few barks and whines from him I finally caved and opened the back door. Turns out she was outside and it had started raining! Kevin didn’t go outside at all, he was trying to tell me that Sera was outside all that time ;o; I felt soooo bad afterwards! But Sera’s face was just too funny! Kind a like Grumpy Cat’s face XD I couldn’t help myself. Ever since then, Sera decided she rather be an indoor cat than be locked out XD

I have a poodle/shih-tzu mix named Bentley. He's 3-years-old, anxious as anything, obsessed with giving kisses, and he's a daredevil when it comes to jumping on stuff. He's such an idiot and I love everything about him.

I have a poodle/shih-tzu mix named Bentley. He's 3-years-old, anxious as anything, obsessed with giving kisses, and he's a daredevil when it comes to jumping on stuff. He's such an idiot and I love everything about him.

My grandma's dog is named Bentley!:p

I have two cats and a dog! Amy, Loki and Cookie. Amy is a calico, Loki is a black cat (unsure of exact breed), and Cookie is some mixed mutt. She's part dachshund and idk what else, she's way bigger than a dachshund tho but she still has a long body and the stubby legs lol

Loki follows me around the house and comes when I call his name. When he was a kitten he went through a phase of stealing socks and playing with them, thankfully grown out of it lol It was a bit annoying to have to always chase him down to grab my socks out of his mouth (he would snatch them out of my hand or off the bed when I was trying to put them on, then run off with them).

I have a dog named Diablo and a cat named Pooter.

Pooter is super jumpy and he has no tail, Diablo is really whiny but he's a sweetheart.

Back