• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Questions about School

michealsmells

🎄❄️🌟
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4757-8654-8195
Island
Utopia
White Turnip
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
What kind of school do you go to? What grade are you in? What's your favorite subject/activity?

I go to an online school (since normal school sucks), I'm in 10th grade so I'm a sophomore, my favorite subject is either Spanish or Biology. What about you guys? Do you even like school or the school that you're in?

i go to a public school. my favourite subjects are either music or maths (i kind of enjoy trigonometry)

i go to a hospital school because i can't handle normal school. it's too much. but we used to have a building where we worked and drank tea (yummy yum) but the property was bought by my secondary school which sucks, we had to move out.
i went back to normal school for a bit after that: and i hated it. i hardly learned at all because everyone else just kept disrupting and i got nothing from it. i hated the teachers, the students, the environment, nearly everything. i can't really blame anyone, i'm not a very let's be friends person.
i was bullied for a while (year 7-9) and i did an IT assignment on it because no one would listen to me, i hope that i didn't sound like a school shooter to those who saw it, probably had high levels of edgelord in it
i guess i just was too much of a p**** to handle it and i didn't try hard enough, but that's anyone's call
i learn a lot more in this new environment. even in this small caf? i get a lot done
my favorite subjects would be english or biology. currently in year 11

Being bullied a lot in public school is what got me to move so I totally get what you're coming from. I hope you're doing well now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i go to a public school. my favourite subjects are either music or maths (i kind of enjoy trigonometry)

Liking Math? Now this is an opinion I do not understand >:0

i went to a public school from the tender ages of 4 - 17 and it was ass i hated every minute of it. english was and is the only subject i care about even now that i'm at a college/university. and also i hate college/university it's a scam but my fav is english

I graduated highschool a few years ago. Currently taking college classes online. :cool:

i'm in 11th grade, and i'm in public school. however, i'm also dual enrolled with a community college, so i'm taking 1 class on campus and 2 online classes.

my favorite subject theoretically is english, but not recently i guess. my photography class at school is my favorite i'd say, and i also enjoyed ap psychology last year too

I'm a senior in high school. History is easily my favorite and best subject, but you probably knew since I love stuff from the past so much, as you've probably noticed from my avatar and signature. :)
I do like and school and I like the school I go to. What was hard was that I had to move right before this school year started-in fact, we officially moved to this house in the Huntsville, Alabama area just a little over a week before school started-we moved in at the very end of July and the school year started early in August. Prior to this move to the Huntsville area, I had never moved outside of the same city-I had lived in the Jackson, Mississippi area since my birth, and while I only moved a state away, it was still hard as I had also never transferred schools before. But, here I am now, and it's less than four months until graduation! :D

Last edited:
I'm a freshman in high school (yay -.-) honestly I don't hate my school, but I don't like it either. since it's basically combined of my middle school and then my rival middle school, I barely made any new friends lol. also, all the kids from my middle became friends with the rival kids so fast and I'm like how??????? was there some meet up before high school that I wasn't invited to or what.

my favorite subject used to be English, but I hate my teacher and my class so the subject is ruined for me. so I don't have any favorite subjects right now

Last edited:
I'm also a freshman in high school :D I go to a public school and it's alright i guess ;-; Like the homework load is insane >.> Anyway, my favorite subjects are math and art :3 I had health last semester and tbh I actually really liked it XD Honestly, the school itself that I go to is gross (there are literally rats x_X) Otherwise, it's alright I guess xD Pretty average, but I think it's one of the better (in terms of teachers and schooling in general) schools in my area so I guess I'm not complaining.

I'm a sophomore at a public university and I do like my school (wouldn't be here if I didn't) ;)
I'm a math major so I guess math would be my favorite subject, but I'm also taking Korean which is pretty fun :)

I think I went to private school during kinder or something but the rest have been public.

I was going to a community college. Was. Graduated high school back in 2012.

I'm actually job-searching now, so I'm not sure if I'll get back in classes, but if I do I'm considering taking one that teaches me javascript so I can become a freelance coder. :cool:

Halfway through community college right now. Did all my major stuff for Photography so now it's just a whole lot of requirements.

I use to go to a community college, I was a ?sophomore? (2nd year in college). My husband though was a ?junior? (third year). Which is funny because he?s younger than me but since he graduated HS as a junior he was able to start college sooner. We graduated together at a continuation HS, fun fact, we were teen parents and PROUD! But don?t take this as me encouraging it! Just cause it worked out for us doesn?t mean it will always work out., but he started college when he was a junior right before he graduated. I was a senior but decided to work instead of go to college, which is why I?m a year behind on college. Though we could have graduated together if he didn?t join the military. Now I don?t go to college because I suck at online classes (I tried and failed, and well yeah).

My major was graphic design, but leaned more towards animation. I LOVED my photoshop class, it taught me so much plus the professor really went into detail on advertisements and such. That now when I see an advertisement and somethings off I always tell my husband about it XD that or when I see graphic design ?fails? I tell him about it, he enjoys listening since it makes sense lol. We took an elementary Japanese course together as general ed (well we took all our general ed together XD) And man, not to be rude but he sucked at it. I picked it up quick. Though he understands when I talk to him in Japanese, but would reply in English. I stick to simple phrases/questions like: ?What time is it?? ?lets go home.? ?Where?s my phone??
So simple things, and he would reply in English. At first it takes him a while but at least he understands XD Either way his major was mechanics. He was wanting to be a mechanic and open his own shop. Luckily my dad is a business major and needs to open up 3 businesses under his name to complete his license. So when my husband gets out of the military he will potentionally have his own shop, more or less lol. But I do want to go back, unfortunately where we are there isn?t any college that has graphic design.. we live in an agricultural state so yeah..

i'm in my second year of gymnasium which is kind of like american high school. i guess it'd be 11th grade since i was in 9th grade two years ago hhhhhhhh.
i dislike school and i don't do a lot of school work because i'm Dead Inside but i still chose to go the science/nature program which is generally seen as the most difficult program with the biggest workload. that was uhhh not very smart of me. i hate chemistry, biology and physics and i have so much of all of them, i have to take 200 points chemistry, 200 points biology and 250 points physics. one point equals one hour so that's a Lot of hours and i'm dying. i should have chosen the technology program, i'd still have to take many of the courses i'm taking but at least i wouldn't have to take chemistry 2 or any biology aaaaaaaaa.

i'm taking an 100 point class that's basically just playing around in photoshop, it's super chill and easy so that's definitely my favorite. least favorite is a tie between chemistry and physics, i'm finishing my last chemistry class in less than a month though so at least it's over soon.

i go to a public school, and i'm in year 11 (think that might be the equivalent to 10th grade) so i'll be in sixth form in september. my favourite subjects are english and history.

went to public school and community college. really enjoyed astronomy, geology and oceanography even if I was not good at it much.

I went to Catholic school, it's either public or Catholic. I didn't mind at all. Then when I graduated highschool I went straight into university.

In highschool I really liked math and English. I'm university I liked statistics and human resources. Marketing behavior was really good times

Back