Least Favorite Household Chore?

i actually really like doing laundry, it's the easiest of all my chores and folding clothes while watching tv is quite relaxing. as for least favorite chore, i really hate vacuuming and cleaning out the car

Sweeping/vacuuming, oddly. It‘s not that I hate the task in itself, it‘s just that it has to be done ALL. THE. DAMN. TIME., especially when you have pets. That‘s why I’ve got an armada of Roombas now :p

Last edited:
My favourite chore is actually doing the dishes, it’s not very long of a task and I like to get my hands soaked. Plus, my kitchen is near the laundry room so I could turn on the TV and I can listen to the sports game that’s going on.
My least favourite chore is cleaning a room, there’s so much to do and I just hate walking around and hurting my back. I have to bend down to clean more than a million pieces of trash under the bed which have spiders and all sorts of insects that exist hiding down under.

Yeah, I mean it usually comes off at the top but yeah mastering that unless you like work in a hotel, gg Sheila.

Usually laundry. Not because of the chore itself though,
but because I have to mind 4 others of their laundry.
But I've been literally doing it daily for my mum as she's bed-ridden,
so I barely notice anymore.

I hate vacuuming. I hate it. I told my husband we are saving for a Roomba.

Everything else I don't mind. I like having things cleaned and I. Very particular about it

I really hate sweeping. Vacuuming is also annoying because I don't like moving furniture around to clean under it.

Sweeping/wet/- mopping floors and vacuum cleaning is alright, I do that more or less everyday at work so xD Laundry is okay but yeah idfk how people sort everything correctly lol.. like bruh you have like 98 types of cloth and colours? lol.

Cleaning out the litter box or walking the dog, pretty much anything related to animals going to the bathroom...

Cleaning out the litter box or walking the dog, pretty much anything related to animals going to the bathroom...

I'm used to that since I used to watch my friends' dog for some time before so I can come over aha.

Also yeah washing the dishes is more annoying that just angry for me I guess since it's a boring daily as well, however it would be more pleasant if my mom could be less greasy ugh

i actually really like doing laundry, it's the easiest of all my chores and folding clothes while watching tv is quite relaxing. as for least favorite chore, i really hate vacuuming and cleaning out the car

I PAY someone to do it, I hate it! :D

Dishes if it's someone else's plates and cups. I love doing my own -- it makes me feel like I'm productive.

Not a fan of hoovering. Its so loud. But in general I hate cleaning somewhere where people let the mess build up. I always clean as I go, but recently stayed in my boyfriend house for a while. His parents are so messy I gave myself a panic attack cleaning their kitchen lol!

Yes! it was really THAT bad (think week old pizza left in the fridge, several day old cooking utensils left out)

Cleaning the floor / dusting / sweeping. Anything that requires me taking a mop or a broomstick out. My room mate has pets so we have to sweep the floor a lot or there'd be clumps of fur everywhere.

Laundry is annoying but it definitely isn't my least favourite chore. Funnily when I lived in Korea, we did most of our washing by hand and then hung them to dry (we had a washing machine too) but we didn't own a dryer. For the longest time I didn't know they existed lmao. So washing and hanging sheets was the worst.

Q: Least Favorite Household Chore?

A:
My least favorite household chore would have to be cleaning the bathroom. It's so time consuming and it almost always wears out my back. I'd rather clean the toilet than the bathtub/shower honestly. They're a pain in the butt to clean. x_x Sometimes I'll put on music for this task but it's still annoying. Give me laundry or dishes anytime lmao

make the bed I think.. dunno I just hate placing everything in a nice arrangement and get to change the covers and stuff-

Washing dishes. I hate touching all the gross old food and slimey water.

Ironing clothes.. I hate it so much. It's simply boring and if you do one small mistake you have a big fold in the piece of clothing.. -_-

Well, none of them are great, but I guess the one I hate the most is cooking. Therefore, I literally never do it. Occasionally, my husband will cook but most of the time we just pick up food from a restaurant.

Of the chores that I actually do, I hate washing dishes the most. It makes me nauseous. I cannot stick my hands in dirty water even with gloves. I have my own system for doing dishes one at a time. It's tedious and makes everything take so much longer, but it's the only way I can stand to touch the dirty dishes at all. Luckily, since we eat fast food so often, we don't create a lot of dirty dishes.

Back