• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I'm never taking this tiara off!

tolisamarie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3951-3669-0593
Dreamy Bear Plush
Jingloid
Snow Angel Snowman
Jingloid
Dreamy Bear Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Love the winter sports items - I changed out of the skating outfit today, but I'm never taking off the tiara!

It almost makes up for the butterflies...ALMOST!

FJUe3J2.png

Last edited:
Isn't it great? And it looks so good with a bun or ponytail!!

I haven't made the tiara yet, I wanted to make the ice skating rink first. It's so pretty though I'll probably keep it on forever haha. Now I have a calm event to focus on to bring my stress level back down haha.

I haven't made the tiara yet, I wanted to make the ice skating rink first. It's so pretty though I'll probably keep it on forever haha. Now I have a calm event to focus on to bring my stress level back down haha.

All the clothing gives you back all or most of what you spent! So it costs very little to do the whole set, I finished this afternoon. Now I'm working on the rink, which I think I will craft tonight!

I know, right? I love the tiara so much! I used leaf tickets to make it because if I didn't get around to earning snowflakes I at least needed to have that. It's so pretty!

Back