• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Odds & Ends (BIG SALE, TODAY ONLY!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add you and open, you can catalog some random dlc I have set out if you want.

Great! Let me pick up the dresser & I'll be there soon. I'm embarrassed to admit this but what does "catalog" mean? Sorry to ask a silly question. Thank you!

250??? Holy... you MUST mean 250k right??

Nope, I mean two hundred and fifty Bells. I can buy one in my Museum gift shop for 500 Bells so I'm giving you half off what it would cost me to replace it. Welcome to the forums! :D

Sure I'll take it! Do I come to your town or should you come to mine?

I've found it! BTW if your town is currently in August of September and you're willing to let me hunt for bugs and fish, you can have it for free :3

Otherwise, is pick up okay with you? :) Servers seem to be down for the next two hours though, are you still available after?

Sure I'll take it! Do I come to your town or should you come to mine?

Great! Either is fine by me. I'll heading to give Ably the tulip dresser right now so let me know which you'd prefer and I'll let you know when I'm ready. Thanks!

Cataloging is picking up the items and dropping them, once you've picked an item up, it will be in your catalog at T&T!

I've found it! BTW if your town is currently in August of September and you're willing to let me hunt for bugs and fish, you can have it for free :3

Otherwise, is pick up okay with you? :) Servers seem to be down for the next two hours though, are you still available after?

I'm sorry but my town is in January. Pick up is fine by me. I should still be on then. Thanks!

Well I don't wanna scare away people as a new user. You can come to my town

Cataloging is picking up the items and dropping them, once you've picked an item up, it will be in your catalog at T&T!

Ah ha! Thank you, Quack! I honestly had no clue.

Unfortunately the online servers are down for maintenance. :c

"From Monday, January 22, 2018 5 :00 PM - Monday, January 22, 2018 7 :00 PM Pacific Time"

I'm sorry but my town is in January. Pick up is fine by me. I should still be on then. Thanks!

No problem at all! I'm not TT'ing either but I'm too impatient to wait another year to finally complete my museum/encyclopedia haha!

I will VM you later :)

For some reason I'm showin' up as offline? Anyone else having this issue

Well I don't wanna scare away people as a new user. You can come to my town

lol! I don't scare easily. :D I'll add your FC but with the servers being down I'll have to wait to come to your town.

Edit: Nintendo's servers are down for maintenance. And I couldn't add your FC fast enough. I'll add your FC as soon as the servers are back up.

Last edited:
And the servers are back up & I'm "online" again. Yes!

Hi! Will you be on for the next hour? I'll let you know when you can pick up your S.S. Dolphin! :)

Hi! Will you be on for the next hour? I'll let you know when you can pick up your S.S. Dolphin! :)

Yep, I can hop on my 3DS right now so that I'll be ready when you're ready. Thanks so much!

I'm waiting for my groceries to be delivered and I can see the van in the distance haha, I'm free after he's gone!

Grocery delivery? Nice! I wonder if any stores near me offer that... *makes note to check*... no problem. Let me know when you're ready. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back