• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Odds & Ends (BIG SALE, TODAY ONLY!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Hi! I recently organized my storage. I found some items I had more than one of and a couple of things I don't need anymore. I thought I'd post them on here in case someone was looking for them. I don't know what some of these are worth so please make an offer.

I'm fine with IGB or TBT. I'd also be open to trades. I'm always looking for new items so feel free to make an offer. Thanks!

Bamboo Shoots - 6 (All 6 for 1 TBT)
Silver Net
Silver Fishing Rod
Green NYE Hats - 2 available
Yellow NYE Hats - 2 available
Phil?s Pic
Pippy?s Pic

Reserved List
Silver Shovel - Reserved
Pink Glow Wand - Reserved

EDIT:HURRY, HURRY, HURRY! TODAY ONLY YOU CAN GET EVERYTHING THAT'S NOT RESERVED FOR ONE PRICE! YES, EVERYTHING NOT RESERVED! TBT OR IGB ACCEPTED. MAKE ME AN OFFER.
THIS SALE IS FOR TODAY ONLY!

weekend-sale.gif

Last edited:
Can I get

golden slingshot
green nye hat
yellow nye hat
wrapped clover
golden wall torch (x2)
flower bounquet
hydrangea bed

how's 12 btb? :0

Can I get

golden slingshot
green nye hat
yellow nye hat
wrapped clover
golden wall torch (x2)
flower bounquet
hydrangea bed

how's 12 btb? :0

Sure. That sounds good. Pick up or Delivery? Thanks!

When you say Terminus do you mean Termina? I can invite Epona into my campground and you can visit her. c:

Oopsie! Yes, that's is what I meant. Sorry about the confusion! That would be great! What would you like in return for visiting Epona? Thanks!

Nothing to be honest. Give me a few moments to hopefully finish a pattern I'm working on and I'll invite you over. Just stay in my sight when we walk through town.

Nothing to be honest. Give me a few moments to hopefully finish a pattern I'm working on and I'll invite you over. Just stay in my sight when we walk through town.

Really?! That's so generous of you! Please take all the time you need. I am more than happy to be patient. If it's easier for you I don't mind waiting until tomorrow even.

Sure. That sounds good. Pick up or Delivery? Thanks!

Oopsie! Yes, that's is what I meant. Sorry about the confusion! That would be great! What would you like in return for visiting Epona? Thanks!

delivery please! lmk when you're free and I'll open gates :)

Hi! I think I have the S.S. Dolphin somewhere, are you interested in buying? :) (And if so, what are you willing to pay for it? I'm not sure what's a reasonable price)

delivery please! lmk when you're free and I'll open gates :)

No problem. I'm getting ready to hop back on my 3DS in a few minutes so whenever you're free just let me know.

Sorry it took so long! I ended up finishing the pattern... in time to make my kids dinner. lol

That's too funny! I had to get off to go help hubby make our family's dinner. Dinner always takes top priority. ;) I'm going to be hopping back on my 3DS soon so whenever you're available just let me know. Thank you again!

Hi! I think I have the S.S. Dolphin somewhere, are you interested in buying? :) (And if so, what are you willing to pay for it? I'm not sure what's a reasonable price)

I would be interested in buying the Dolphin. I'm not sure how to price it though. I've never seen one up for sale before. Would you prefer TBT or IGB? Thanks!

Hi there, will you take 4 btb for the tulip dresser?

How much for that silver shovel? I don’t have any BTB but I have a bit of IGB.

Hi there, will you take 4 btb for the tulip dresser?

Since you were so kind to give me the Wii U console black I was looking for I'd like to gift you the Tulip Dresser if you'll let me. Thank you!

Gates are open! Just follow me when you get into my town!

Great! I'll be there in a few minutes. If I can ever do anything to repay you for helping me with the Termina Moon please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you!

Since you were so kind to give me the Wii U console black I was looking for I'd like to gift you the Tulip Dresser if you'll let me. Thank you!

Great! I'll be there in a few minutes. If I can ever do anything to repay you for helping me with the Termina Moon please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you!

Don't even sweat it! I don't expect anything but to pay it forward to someone else if you can. c:

That's really nice of you thanks, :)do you want pick up or delivery?

Does 2 BTB sound fair? Lemme find it for you!

That sounds great! Let me know if you find it. Thank you!

How much for that silver shovel? I don’t have any BTB but I have a bit of IGB.

How about 250 IGB as a "Welcome to the Forums" special?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't even sweat it! I don't expect anything but to pay it forward to someone else if you can. c:

Well, okay, but if you ever need signatures or fruit for a villager please let me know. I will pay it forward for sure! Thank you again!

That's really nice of you thanks, :)do you want pick up or delivery?

It's the least I can do. You're still welcome to come to my town for signatures or fruit if you ever need to. either is fine with me. I'll do whichever is easier for you. :D

I'll add you and open, you can catalog some random dlc I have set out if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back