• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Odds & Ends (BIG SALE, TODAY ONLY!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mostly my laziness :p Not owning a car and not in for the twenty (x2) minutes bike rides with heavy grocery bags every week, haha!

Anyway, I'm all set, opening gates! We said eh.. 2 BTB, right? I forgot :blush:

It's mostly my laziness :p Not owning a car and not in for the twenty (x2) minutes bike rides with heavy grocery bags every week, haha!

Anyway, I'm all set, opening gates! We said eh.. 2 BTB, right? I forgot :blush:

I'm disabled so grocery delivery would help hubby, son & I out. Um... 20 minutes on a bike with grocery bags? Nope. You're not lazy - you're smart! I'm on my way. Yes, 2 TBT which I'll send right now. Thank so much!

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that! Where I live there's even several companies doing it, I guess I should consider myself spoiled!

Enjoy your S.S. Dolphin!

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that! Where I live there's even several companies doing it, I guess I should consider myself spoiled!

Enjoy your S.S. Dolphin!

Thank you. I def have to check into this. Thank you for the info & the S.S. Dolphin! It was the last Fortune Cookie item I needed to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back