• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Storage sale!

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

I would like to buy 2x dalmatian ornament; violet screen and 2x hanging chair, please, for 50k. You choose delivery!

Last edited:
Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3111-0142-6226

I would like to buy 2x dalmatian ornament; violet screen and 2x hanging chair, please, for 50k. You choose delivery!

That sounds good. I'll drop it off if That's okay! I'll add you and wait for your gates. c:

Hi there! I'm interested in the following items;

Menu chalkboard
Item box
Cornucopia
Sketchbook
Digital photo frame
Greenhouse box
Zen barrel
Dalmation ornament
Garden Lantern
Pasta

= 41K

Autumn wall
Sloppy wall
Forest wall
Bathhouse wall

= 16K

Fruit-panel umbrella
New hero wig
Mailman's hat
Captain's hat

= 11K

----------

Total= 68K, but I'll happily drop a 99K bell bag because I think these prices are so, so reasonable! :)

I hope I didn't miscount anything or missed any already spoken for items, let me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I think I have a solemn painting!

hi could i get
+cream and sugar
+garden lantern
+greenhouse box
+zodiac dog
+black wetsuit
+2 silver axes

for a total of 131k?

Can I get these?

Squid chair
item box
Cornucopia
octopus chair
peach's parasol
mailman's hat

I can trade for Cinnamoroll jacket & shoes, Hello Kitty shoes, Pompompurin dress, pudding & shoes if you'd like

Last edited:
Yes to all of these! Are the servers back up and running?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi could i get
+cream and sugar
+garden lantern
+greenhouse box
+zodiac dog
+black wetsuit
+2 silver axes

for a total of 131k?

Quack all ready ordered the lantern and greenhouse box. We're you still interested in the remaining items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! I'm interested in the following items;

Menu chalkboard
Item box
Cornucopia
Sketchbook
Digital photo frame
Greenhouse box
Zen barrel
Dalmation ornament
Garden Lantern
Pasta

= 41K

Autumn wall
Sloppy wall
Forest wall
Bathhouse wall

= 16K

Fruit-panel umbrella
New hero wig
Mailman's hat
Captain's hat

= 11K

----------

Total= 68K, but I'll happily drop a 99K bell bag because I think these prices are so, so reasonable! :)

I hope I didn't miscount anything or missed any already spoken for items, let me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I think I have a solemn painting!

I guess I missed the Dalmatian ornament, however I do have a dachshund ornament... :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get these?

Squid chair
item box
Cornucopia
octopus chair
peach's parasol
mailman's hat

I can trade for Cinnamoroll jacket & shoes, Hello Kitty shoes, Pompompurin dress, pudding & shoes if you'd like

Quack has ordered the mailman's hat, cornucopia and the item box. We're you still interested in the remaining items? If need be I can call felyne to my campground and you can order an item box for free. :)

Last edited:
Oh woops haha I'll just get the remaining items, you don't need to call Felyne :)

I'm fine with that one too! I like all of the dogs :3 Do you want the solemn painting with the trade?

I'm not sure I'm still around once the servers are up again, since they seem to have extended the maintenance period, but let's see if we're both still available! :)

I'm fine with that one too! I like all of the dogs :3 Do you want the solemn painting with the trade?

I'm not sure I'm still around once the servers are up again, since they seem to have extended the maintenance period, but let's see if we're both still available! :)

That works then! Yay! I would love the solemn painting in the trade! I probably won't be online by the time the servers come up. I've been fighting sleep for the past hour. :c
I will however be available almost all day the next 2 days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh ok if it's not too much trouble for you ;v;

Absolutely not! I insist on it! I probably won't be online when the servers come back up but I'll be available almost all day for the next 2 days.

Last edited:
That works then! Yay! I would love the solemn painting in the trade! I probably won't be online by the time the servers come up. I've been fighting sleep for the past hour. :c
I will however be available almost all day the next 2 days.

No problem at all! I'll be sure to check back here later, to see if you're on :) I'm also gonna check on your dreamtown once everything is up and running again, I love visiting other people's towns!

And then the painting is yours for free, I'll make sure to check again if it is indeed the real one :D

Last edited:
Thank you so much! Next 2 days sound good with me, send me a VM when you're available to trade :D

Oh the servers are back on! But maybe you should go and get your sleep! :)

No problem at all! I'll be sure to check back here later, to see if you're on :) I'm also gonna check on your dreamtown once everything is up and running again, I love visiting other people's towns!

And then the painting is yours for free, I'll make sure to check again if it is indeed the real one :D

Thank you so much! I've been working really hard on my houses and town. c: I'll VM you when I get online if I fall asleep.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! Next 2 days sound good with me, send me a VM when you're available to trade :D

I'm gonna have to head to bed but I will definitely VM you when I wake up so we can trade. c:

Back