• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Pink Roses and Pink Carnations

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberAli3n

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1969-7191-0796
Feedback
100% (29) +
Hello there!
I am redecorating my town and I am looking for a lot of pink roses and carnations. I am willing to give bells or trade it for items in your wishlist. If you have some for sale let me know how much bells or/ which items you are looking for

Thank You very much! :D

Last edited:
I have 6 pink roses. I'm selling them for 1 TBT per rose but I'd take IGBs too. I'm also on the hunt for the Terminus Moon & S.S. Dolphin. Just let me know if you'd be interested. Thanks!

I have 6 pink roses. I'm selling them for 1 TBT per rose but I'd take IGBs too. I'm also on the hunt for the Terminus Moon & S.S. Dolphin. Just let me know if you'd be interested. Thanks!

Since i'm new to the forums I would prefer IGB, how much would you like for the 6 pink roses?

That's totally understandable. Hmm... could you do 500 Bells per rose for a total of 3000 Bells? Thanks!

I'm on my 3DS now if you're free. Pick up or delivery? I'm going to go pick something up right now.

Ok. Let me grab the roses & I'll be there soon. Thanks!

I can donate some pink roses and carnations, if you'd like.

Do you think you could do me a favor and give me a set amount of how many I should bring of what?

Do you think you could do me a favor and give me a set amount of how many I should bring of what?

Sure, um since you're donating me the flowers I wouldnt like to ask for a certain amount o.o for much
Bring the amount you can of pink roses and pink carnations :)

Sure, um since you're donating me the flowers I wouldnt like to ask for a certain amount o.o for much
Bring the amount you can of pink roses and pink carnations :)

I'll bring 70 of each. Is that cool?

Last edited:
Okay! My town in open ^.^
Feel free to come, if there's anything you need that I may have let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back