• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Any Villagers You Get Attached To?

Its hilarious that you're really attached to Sally! She was my first best friend back when I played Wild World and I got her picture and everything!

Tia. I started out with her in my other town and I absolutely adore her. She's just too sweet and adorable. And then Sprinkle, who grew on me. She's too cute, and so sweet.

I did not expect to like Avery as much as I do, but here I am. He's actually kind of cute, and like most crankies, he's sort of like a gruff big brother.

I usually get attached as they prolong their stay. But I have the deepest affection for Peanut, Rodeo, and Savannah, as they were in my WW town. I didn't have many friends at the time (was more antisocial than I am now anyway), and I visited their homes the most. So I made sure, that no matter what, these 3 are in any town I have.

Almost all the other villagers I have I've also grown closer to over time; Hamphrey, Kabuki, Flurry, Bluebear, Lolly, and those who are sadly no longer with me, Quillson and Knox, who I had to let go in my earlier days in NL as they've plotted RIGHT in front of the town hall :c

Last edited:
I have a lot of villagers I love, pretty much everyone in all four of my main towns are that.
But I'm very attached to this sweetheart:
View attachment 213868
And if she ever move away, I will restart my town in a flash!

Sally seems so sweet; I love her natural look. And I think it's nice how you accentuated her in your signature; your signature is beautiful!

I recently had to let go of Cole and I'm pretty sad about it :'( We became close despite his creepy eyes. The exterior of his house is bamboo which is a great look for my town. But I'm determined to have Ruby and a few others in my town so I had to make some room.

I love all of your bunnies and squirrels btw~ I'm actually going to visit your dream town now lol *stalks away*

Shep always. I always get him in my towns :3

Also I've really started to like Ricky.. idk why but his unibrow and weird face makes me smile. Also Marshal.. he's overrated af but I like him still

I've also always loved both Rolf and Roscoe, but have no room for them. :(

No surprise I'm attached to Nibbles. She was in my WW town and was my best friend then. Nibbles and I just related on so many levels especially in WW b/c she was into collecting clothing and so was I (I miss when they had certain hobbies for extended periods of time). My brother used to play WW with me and Nibbles was his favorite too. She was just always so sweet and made me feel so much better when I was having a bad day. She's just the best and seriously makes me laugh with the things she says.

Julian is my all time favorite. Not only is he a unicorn, but I just love his style! I didn't even know he existed. He moved to my town from one of my friends by accident apparently and now he's been with me ever since.

I refuse to give him up to anyone. I love my sparkly unicorn.

Last edited:
I'm super attached to Frita. She's the sweetest little french fry sheep. I usually don't like parting with my villagers, but if they moved I wouldn't be too upset. For Frita though, I'd probably cry if she ever left my town lol

If you guys didn't know this already, Rolf is going to be moving out of PixelsV2 tomorrow. During his time here I've come to love him as one of my new favorite animals, but I tell myself not to keep held onto animals for too long and to allow them to move away, (except for Francine and Coco. They stayin'). Well in the days leading up to his move he keeps... giving me stuff. Last night he sold me a Perfect Painting (which can't be forged, but at the time I didn't know that)

He's just such a nice guy that I'm contemplating moving him to Alleyway so he can save Mayor Dilly from Gaston. :p

But onto the question: Do you guys ever have a villager like this who you get really attached to? Like, you thought you had a different favorite but then one swoops in and becomes your best friend?

Every town I developed and built up included getting attached to the villagers.

Nibbles even though I don't particularly like her personality. But she was the first villager I spoke to in AC WW xD

Static. He was on my previous town. At first, I didn't like him AT ALL. But after a few months, his colors and personality really made a space in my heart. :3
That purple squirrel is sure something... Plus, he was the first one I often spoke to, in the morning.

Lucky and Beardo, and I grew surprisingly attached to Diana who was one of my starters. But when she asked if she could move away today, I said yes. I think I've also grown attached to Nibbles because my sister has her in her town where I used to play as a side character. Then today I found Nibbles in my campsite and invited her to move in.

Marshal! I loved Kiki for a while, then Fauna but then Marshal moved into one of my old towns. He moved though, so now I really want him in my new town that I started a week ago c:

I generally get attached to any villager that's been in my town for a long time, even if they're not one whose design I especially like. Idk I get sentimental about dumb stuff lol it took me forever to get over my sentimentality and let some of my old villagers move out just cuz I'd had them so long! Glad I finally did though 'cause I like my new villagers a lot more.

I pretty much like all the villagers haha. I remember Charlise was a starter and when she asked to move I didn't hesitate because I wasnt a big fan, but then she moved into my mom's town and I got to interact with her more and I thought she was sweet. I kind of regretted letting her go. I hear a lot of people saying they don't like Violet, but I really liked her when she lived in my town, she always gave me free stuff, or paintings for really cheap. I didn't think I'd like Groucho either, but after talying to him, I'm really attached. Im usually sad to see any character move out.

I am overly attached to Henry...he's been in my town from sort of, the very beginning. He has always just been so sweet, such an intuitive, hopeless romantic I guess you could say. Whenever he mentions moving away I beg him to stay. I just can't let him go! I have a high friendship level with him...he's honestly the only animal in my town I pay a lot of attention to. :p

Back