Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
If you guys didn't know this already, Rolf is going to be moving out of PixelsV2 tomorrow. During his time here I've come to love him as one of my new favorite animals, but I tell myself not to keep held onto animals for too long and to allow them to move away, (except for Francine and Coco. They stayin'). Well in the days leading up to his move he keeps... giving me stuff. Last night he sold me a Perfect Painting (which can't be forged, but at the time I didn't know that)

He's just such a nice guy that I'm contemplating moving him to Alleyway so he can save Mayor Dilly from Gaston. :p

But onto the question: Do you guys ever have a villager like this who you get really attached to? Like, you thought you had a different favorite but then one swoops in and becomes your best friend?

Yep. I actually have too many favorites; this is why I have five towns, lol. I can't let any of them go. They're my pixelated babies!

One I became surprisingly attached to is Coco. I wanted Bunifrey to be an all-bunny town and she was the only Normal rabbit villager in the game. But ohmigosh, she is the absolute sweetest and I love her so much. She's currently Mayor Arlione's BFF.

If I'm really that attached to a villager then I'd just want them not to go to the void (which I wasn't able to do with Skye ;;). My whole philosophy in playing the game is that it becomes no fun when you have the same villagers. You just get max friendship then where are you? Its much more fun to change them around all the time you know? Different animals. Different personalities!

I have a few favorites, but two that I got surprisingly attached to were Curlos and Zell. Curlos appeared in my campsite in an old town, I immediately fell in love with him and invited him to my town, and I'm convinced he kickstarted my love for sheep. And Zell was an early move-in on my very first town. I got attached when I helped him when he was sick (back when that was a thing), and in my most recent town, he gave me a genuine painting for free. So he's sort of been my buddy through it all! There are others I consider more "favorites" but those two have very special things about them :)

I've already been attached to Marshal ever since I first got the game lol he's my number one favorite always. But! I have grown attached to Bob, Punchy, and Lolly now that they are in my town. They're like a little cat gang and I love them, I'm thinking of keeping them permanently. (especially Lolly, she's too cute!)

I've been really attached to Marshal since my first town. I adopted him for my second town after I accidentally sold my town to Nook and he's been just as sweet as always. Stitches is also someone I'm really attached to, he was in my first town ever in City Folk. But for less popular villagers I'm attached to, I've grown really fond of Nan, Cesar, Egbert, Henry and Lucha. I wouldn't actively seek them out but if they ever found their way to my town again I'd be happy! Nan and Henry were from my first town, Lucha was from my friend's town before I got the game myself and Cesar and Egbert were both from City Folk!

Not per se that attached since I deleted the town he was in... But I never imagined myself liking a character like Drift. His design is just not that pretty but he was my first Jock ever and seeing a small frog like him act all cool and jocky was so adorable. Plus, he was always supernice to me and I tried to deny that he was one of my favorites in town. It was hard to delete him :(

Hamphrey. I just got him because I needed his personality type. But he’s so cute now!

YES. Ohmigosh, he is my favorite cranky villager and he's so adorable! He was my earliest random move-in in my first town and he's never allowed to leave. Ever.

I've always loved Wolfgang, but dislike him intensely now. NL ruined him for me.

I have a lot that I like, but that fades quickly when they repeat the same dialogue as the others of that personality.

I recently got rid of Cherry, because I met Katt in my igloo a few weeks ago, so I bought her card and booted Cherry out.

Katt was great for about three days, but is now constantly asking for a Coelacanth. :(

I've always loved Cole because he was in my 2013 town, and he asked to move out so many times but I always said no. Him and Naomi (or is it he and Naomi lol idek) were the only original villagers I had in my town then :p

I still love Cole but I've gotten attached to all the new villagers in my town, like Portia and Samson. I thought they were both ugly when I first saw them but I've grown to love them :')

the same thing goes for Shari, Coco, Filbert, Chief, Julian and Wendy. Idk how I'm gonna get my dreamies if I don't want to kick out any of my current villagers lol

Last edited:
I think my favorite has to be Pietro. I didn't even know about him... he just moved in next to my house on day 3 of me playing ACNL. My wife thinks he's creepy... since he's a clown, and normally I hate clowns, but I think he's just a peach! Always so sweet and I love his toy-claw machine. He asked to move out on like day 6 (lol) but I managed to make him stay. I hope he never moves out! I love him so much, I went and got his Amiibo card just in case I can't convince him to stay lol

I have a lot of villagers I love, pretty much everyone in all four of my main towns are that.
But I'm very attached to this sweetheart:
175px-Sally_NL.jpg
And if she ever move away, I will restart my town in a flash!

Most of the villagers in Salem are ones I've become quite attached to, although I didn't know them from previous games. The only one I had to make sure to grab when she came to the campsite (pre-update days), was Midge. I had her in my ACGC town and loved her. After I booted Rocket, I made sure to convince Midge to move in.

The others I have become very fond of, given that they've been in town for upwards of 5 years. I get wanting to cycle through so you meet new villagers, but I like my town to be settled, everyone knowing each other, and it having the feel of a tight community. The ten I currently have are the ten that are staying put.

Even though I haven't played for too long yet I've got really attached to Rosie. When she told me she's considering moving one day, I got a physical sensation of "Oh no please don't do it". :eek:

Most of the villagers I really liked have their pictures displayed in my house. Ch?vre and Cole are probably the two I liked the most.

Too many, haha!
Derwin, Filbert, Static, Lily... but my number one is Teddy.

It's funny, Groucho was one of the first amiibo cards I owned, from the first pack of cards I ever bought. After playing for several months I didn't have a cranky villager so I decided to scan him in until I found a cranky I liked more, but I ADORE him now. I got super attached. haha Like sometimes I'm still like "Hmm.. I could scan in a new fancier cranky villager, I have Dobie's card..." but then I can never bring myself to let him go. haha He is SO nice. Cute big teddy bear with scars on his face. He asked for a doll for Christmas. Meregnue told him that there have been pitfalls buried near her house, so he was "patroling the area" trying to see if there way anymore to protect her from them. One time he overheard Zucker complimenting him, and he was SO happy. (I hadn't known this could happen, because they weren't in conversation!) He sends me the nicest sweetest letters too.

Most of the villagers I really liked have their pictures displayed in my house. Ch?vre and Cole are probably the two I liked the most.

Ugh, I'm dying for my villagers to give me their pictures so that I can display them in my house loud and proud.

Tom is my #1 fav because I think hes the only one left from my original villagers (and I plan on keeping him!)
If I lost him I would be devastated, he is so special
I also didnt realize how much I loved Nana, until she moved away lol
My other dreamies I love equally. The only ones in my town I dont like are Rene and Im starting to get bored of Blue Bear

But Tom is the villager I am most attached to

Back