• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Would you rather be taller or skinnier?

Taller :3 I'm not necessarily short, but ya know xD And I'm already pretty skinny... Just out of shape cx

Neither. I'm pretty tall, and I think I'm reasonably skinny; I wouldn't want to look skinnier.

Last edited:
Neither. I used to be very skinny and having a baby finally blessed me with curves and a healthy body weight.

If anything, I'd like to be shorter. I'm not tall at all, I'm average height, but it looks like fun to be short.

Screw "beauty standards"

Seeing as I'm already super tall for a woman (6'0), I suppose I'd rather be skinnier.

i like my cute height and if i get skinnier ill be horribly disfigured so uhhhh yeah. i would like to have a more defined jaw tho. if that counts.

Well, considering I'm 6'0", I'd definitely rather be skinnier. I was a knockout during my high school days, but I definitely gained the "freshman 15" after I got Mono and was out of comission for about half a year.

Skinnier, of course. I'm very short for my age but I've learned to live with it. The extra fat is harder to deal with...

Definitely skinnier. My height is average and I don't care about it that much lol

taller, i'm 1.64 meters and would like to be at least 1.7 m ):<
i'm already pretty thin and it's something i can change myself, i'm stuck with my height forever lol so definitely height

I'm happy with my weight, but I wouldn't mind being a bit taller. I'm 5'3ish, so maybe a nice 5'6 could be fun.

Neither, if anything I want to be a bit chunkier ;~; Growing up I?ve always been super skinny and would constantly get teased for it. My doctor said I was getting close to being anorexic.. I weighed 94 pounds before getting pregnant with my son, and they would constantly tell me ?if you don?t gain weight you can potentially lose your life during labor.? And hearing that would freak me out. Luckily I gained the weight, after pregnancy I weighed 125 and I had meat on my bones :D I was so proud and happy. Now with this pregnancy, my daughter has made me lose almost 20 pounds ;~; But that was from the cosntant vomiting and such.. I disliked seeing myself below my 120-125 average.. It just reminds me so much of the teasing.. So I rather be a little bit more chunkier than what I am now, and maybe a little more toned XD Hoping this time I stick to my post partum workout routines! Lol.

ohh that's kinda tough, i'd like to be skinnier and taller haha. i'm not really that upset about either though, i think i'd probably choose height though, i can always lose weight but i can't exactly gain an inch

Neither, if anything I want to be a bit chunkier ;~; Growing up I’ve always been super skinny and would constantly get teased for it. My doctor said I was getting close to being anorexic.. I weighed 94 pounds before getting pregnant with my son, and they would constantly tell me “if you don’t gain weight you can potentially lose your life during labor.” And hearing that would freak me out. Luckily I gained the weight, after pregnancy I weighed 125 and I had meat on my bones :D I was so proud and happy. Now with this pregnancy, my daughter has made me lose almost 20 pounds ;~; But that was from the cosntant vomiting and such.. I disliked seeing myself below my 120-125 average.. It just reminds me so much of the teasing.. So I rather be a little bit more chunkier than what I am now, and maybe a little more toned XD Hoping this time I stick to my post partum workout routines! Lol.

Same exact thing happened with me. I was 90 before pregnancy. I got the whole way up to 160 during pregnancy (I had a huge baby + the placenta was shockingly as big as my baby), immediately dropped down to 130 pounds after giving birth and lost a little bit if weight after that. I'm finally free from being teased and called anorexic! I really don't think people understand how similar being undweight is to being overweight as far as bullying goes. It was really bad back in high school.

Back