• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trouble at school and home

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelXD

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I speak in English and no one understands me. I say a perfect sentence and then I get told, "Hah?" Then they tell the teacher because I am not speaking German like everyone else. The teacher says, "Get with the program!" but I cannot speak in German, and the scripts are in English.

The story lacks the amount of context needed for me to understand what's going on. What scripts? How does this relate to being home and at school? Why haven't you fixed your signature yet? I personally need more detail.

The story lacks the amount of context needed for me to understand what's going on. What scripts? How does this relate to being home and at school? Why haven't you fixed your signature yet? I personally need more detail.

Same here. Honestly this post is so vague

Scripts in Drama class. My main language is just English. Everyone else's is not. I don't know what to tell you.

Scripts in Drama class. My main language is just English. Everyone else's is not. I don't know what to tell you.

Why does everyone else speak German then? Because if you go to a German school you kinda have to accept that nobody else's main language is gonna be English lol

That's not fair to me. I don't know how to speak German on my own. What language do you think I'm typing on the forum?

That's not fair to me. I don't know how to speak German on my own. What language do you think I'm typing on the forum?

English, because it's an English speaking forum. Have you considered trying to learn German?

There's no need. I'm not making myself look stupid for everyone else and saying words that don't even make any sense.

There's no need. I'm not making myself look stupid for everyone else and saying words that don't even make any sense.
dude you should atleast make an effort. there's nothing stupid about trying to learn a language. it's completely new to everyone and everyone will make mistakes- obviously. also isn't it a good skill to know different languages? it can be very helpful :>

Guys, I just made this whole thread up. There are no German speakers. Everyone speaks in English here.

Not to be rude, but to them you probably sound stupid anyway by not speaking German.

Last edited:
This thread literally makes no sense. Is this a joke?

If it was, you’re better off not wasting people’s time trying to help you with a made-up story.

Not trying to be rude but just judging by people’s replies people were genuinely trying to help you then you say you made this thread up.

(You’re obviously new so I can’t complain)

Just to get justice for what really happened, and what should've happened back when I was in high school in 2008 or 2009 and it was really the opposite.

I socked this fat kid with my jacket the next day. He was mad, tried to avoid me, then told his teacher before walking back into the theatre for Drama.

That is not a nice thing to do and why are you posting it on a forum dedicated to animal crossing. Realized this is one of those attention seeking thread. I'll be away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back