• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Locked out of my Garden

cheri_j

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi Everyone

Is Rover blocking the entrance to your gardens? He is blocking mine. Not sure if this is a glitch or if it applies to everyone. I really would like to get back to planting my regular flowers.

Thanks

It's a glitch - happens after he gives his farewell speech. Just close the game out, then open it again, and he will be gone.

I had the same problem. I talked to him he said goodbye, and then we both stood there and stared at one another... until I restarted the game! LOL! I guess he was getting a little too comfortable.

It acts as a softlock. I closed the app and turned it back on. It’s only a harmless softlock that’s all.

We'll know tomorrow. If it was a glitch we'll receive new leaf tickets as an excuse. :rolleyes:

Crashed after talking to him for me, and 2 of my friends lol Good way to end a s*** event amirite (nah i actually enjoyed it somewhat)

Back