• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Desert Island Escape

Reginald Fairfield

Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Green Balloon
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Apple (Fruit)
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
I didn't see a thread about this. Is there a dominant strategy for this mini game? I'm currently using Marshal, Klaus, and Colton, for cooking, bee disposal, and distance. I've beat a few levels, but not good enough to get the items. Someone elsewhere recommended the whimsy ability, I have yet to try it, but it sounds a bit unreliable.

Last edited:
I was shockingly bad, until I scanned in two kangaroo's, and Cyrus to find tools.

The kangaroo's (potentially) can move SEVEN spaces each, and Cyrus moves 4.

Do the math.
I beat it on advanced, with a HUGE score!

I had 22 days worth of food, which is 22,000 points right there, as if the kangaroo's come across their favorite fruit tree, you can time it to get about 8 pieces of fruit!

I got all the prizes.
I truly was terrible at it. ^_^

Yeah you have to work a nice strategy around it, but I really liked Ankha bc she could get fish and food stuff easily, and Lottie were pretty good as well. I'm not even gonna try for all the prizes but yeah good luck.

Back