• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Just need 5 more Winter Butterflies!

AhleLacieX

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I would be ever so grateful for some help getting the last item I need for the even before its over in an hour; looking for winter butterflies! Will share the bunch I have back!!
Friend code is 1343-2382-721 and my IGN is Lacelette

i can give you 5 winters! i just finished the winter butterfly part. sending you a request! lookout for one from jules :)
edit: if you could send back topaz and diamond thatd be great, otherwise no biggie!

Last edited:
i can give you 5 winters! i just finished the winter butterfly part. sending you a request! lookout for one from jules :)
edit: if you could send back topaz and diamond thatd be great, otherwise no biggie!

Thanks so much lovely! I currently only have a few more winter and a handful of gold winter ones

I have a topaz you can have contententity.

the gold ones would be a good trade if you can spare em! but no worries! as soon as you accept i'll drop off the white winters

- - - Post Merge - - -

dropped em off :)

Oh you already finished! I sent a request and was about to send one haha. If anyone wants it you can PM me. :)

Back