• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giving away all my butterflies!!

mayorsam17

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
First of all, thank you so so much to everyone who helped me out over the past weekend. I only started the event on Thursday, but thanks to the kindness and generosity of so many people here, I managed to completely finish the event tonight. I had been away from TBT for a while, and this past weekend has really reminded me why I joined and how much I miss the community. So thank you all so much <3

Now that I'm finished the event, I'm giving away all my butterflies that I still have left, and I have a TON to give away.

I currently have 69 diamonds, 65 topaz, 28 winter butterflies, and 18 golden winter butterflies, so I have quite the selection. Please just let me know below what kind of butterflies you're looking for and how many you need.
I don't want anything in return, so don't worry about offering.
My friend code is 3013 2212 203, and my in game name is Sam.

I know that this is very last-minute as the event is ending in a couple hours, but hopefully I can at least help out those who are scrambling to get the last few rewards!

~ Sam

Updated inventory for anyone wondering what I have left:
39 diamond butterflies
39 topaz butterflies
26 winter butterflies

So sorry that I'm all out of golden winters, I know that they're in high demand right now, but there's still plenty of everything else to go around!

~ Sam

Last edited:
I am just down to the gold winter! I'm waiting for one last planting of 6 flowers but assuming it's no good I need 13.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(but less is ok!)

I am just down to the gold winter! I'm waiting for one last planting of 6 flowers but assuming it's no good I need 13.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(but less is ok!)

All yours! I just need your friend code and I'll come drop them off :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

(but less is ok!)

All yours! I just need your friend code and I'll come drop them off :)

If you have any gold butterflies left I just need to catch one more. No worries if they are all gone! (Saoirse, by the way). ^^

If you have any gold butterflies left I just need to catch one more. No worries if they are all gone! (Saoirse, by the way). ^^

Saoirse I am using leaf tickets to catch, I'll bring one right now

I sent you a request, snowdrop in the rover hat!

Done!
I filled all the flowers I could, 12 golden winter butterflies in total! It looks like a couple more flowers bloomed while I was there too, so there's 14 golden winters in your garden now! Good luck catching them all! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I noticed that snow said she was bring one for you, so I'm not sure if you still wanted the butterfly.
Let me know if you still need one, I'll keep a golden for you <3

Last edited:
Saoirse I am using leaf tickets to catch, I'll bring one right now

You're the best - thank you! Of course I didn't catch it (the rate for these is the worst). I'd actually forgotten you can use leaf tickets and I will do that if any more pop up in my garden before the event is over. Thanks for the reminder that I can do this.

ah! me plz! i need a lot (started late and tryin to finish). this is really sweet ;_;

Any specific kind of butterfly you need? I have literally everything, so don't be shy if you want a certain number or a certain type. Let me know, I've got tons to spare!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're the best - thank you! Of course I didn't catch it (the rate for these is the worst). I'd actually forgotten you can use leaf tickets and I will do that if any more pop up in my garden before the event is over. Thanks for the reminder that I can do this.

I can bring a golden over for you now if you'd like!

Last edited:
I noticed that snow said she was bring one for you, so I'm not sure if you still wanted the butterfly.
Let me know if you still need one, I'll keep a golden for you <3

I missed Snow's butterfly but I promise to use leaf tickets on one if you wouldn't mind leaving it. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

to finish the event/get all the furniture i need 25 diamond, 23 topaz, and 2 gold winters
*edited bc i just captured some butterflies:)

i relate with being away from belltree for a while. i came back just a few hours ago to get help with the event, and im already almost done ;_; feeling overwhelmed by the kindness of everyone in this forum <3

i really really appreciate this. i know it will be a few trips for all the butterflies i need ;_;

i was afraid this was going to be the first animal crossing related event where i dont get all the items ;_;

Last edited:
I missed Snow's butterfly but I promise to use leaf tickets on one if you wouldn't mind leaving it. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

Sorry about the delay, dropped off a golden and watered your plants!

- - - Post Merge - - -

to finish the event/get all the furniture i need 25 diamond, 23 topaz, and 2 gold winters
*edited bc i just captured some butterflies:)

i relate with being away from belltree for a while. i came back just a few hours ago to get help with the event, and im already almost done ;_; feeling overwhelmed by the kindness of everyone in this forum <3

i really really appreciate this. i know it will be a few trips for all the butterflies i need ;_;

i was afraid this was going to be the first animal crossing related event where i dont get all the items ;_;

I know, everybody here has been so wonderful and welcoming since I've been back! Pocket camp brought a really lovely new crowd here. I somehow managed to finish the event in two days thanks to a lot of kind people and a lot of leaf tickets too haha :)

I'll be sure to get you all your butterflies, I'll just need your friend code and in game name and then I'll get right too it. <3

Back