• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giving away all my butterflies!!

Do you have any gold butterflies?
I can exchange tbt or anything else?

I've got 9 flowers in bloom right now, so if you could do 6 diamond and 3 topaz, that would be great!

Done! And please don't worry about giving me anything in return, I've completely finished the event and don't need any butterflies for myself, I'd rather they go to people who aren't quite done yet and need a bit of help <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Updated inventory for anyone wondering what I have left:
39 diamond butterflies
39 topaz butterflies
26 winter butterflies

So sorry that I'm all out of golden winters, I know that they're in high demand right now, but there's still plenty of everything else to go around!

I’ve caught two of the last fifteen or so. And my game is so glitchy. It just forgot that new clothes were ready and that I had changed. And it takes about fifteen minutes to notify me of friends visits or requests unless I log out and in. At the end of this event I’m going to take a long shower get dressed and go outside.

sorry to hijack your thread oops but I've got a spare 3 gold winters if someone wants them just VM me

No need to apologize, I'm glad there are still a few more golden winters to go around!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have any gold butterflies?
I can exchange tbt or anything else?

I'm really sorry, I just ran out, I have everything but the goldens :(

i finished! well.. i didnt get ALL of the items but i got really close and got at least one of each :) super grateful to you sam and everyone else on this forum <3

gonna go back to x-pollinating... i never knew how stressful animal crossing could be lmao

Hey I have 1 gold winter and 2 white winter; I think this ends in 5 minutes though? I'm standing by if anyone can use them!

I’ve caught two of the last fifteen or so. And my game is so glitchy. It just forgot that new clothes were ready and that I had changed. And it takes about fifteen minutes to notify me of friends visits or requests unless I log out and in. At the end of this event I’m going to take a long shower get dressed and go outside.

The catch rates for the rarer butterflies are so unforgiving. I ended up having Lloid catch most of my winter and golden winter butterflies because I would only catch 1 or 2 even when I filled my whole garden with white dahlias :(
Sorry that your game is glitching so much, I can't imagine how frustrating that must be, I hope you are able to get a few more catches before the end of the event <3

And Sam, thank you!! I cannot believe i finished - I blew a lot of leaf tickets but....oh well. IT WAS FOR ROVER!

Hey I have 1 gold winter and 2 white winter; I think this ends in 5 minutes though? I'm standing by if anyone can use them!

I know that the event ends at 12:59 AM on the 22nd, not sure what time it is where you live, but that leaves an hour for me

I know that the event ends at 12:59 AM on the 22nd, not sure what time it is where you live, but that leaves an hour for me

Hmm, my game said it ended at 12:00 am! But I just opened it and it's still going. I will check back in a little bit in case anyone still needs them!

i finished! well.. i didnt get ALL of the items but i got really close and got at least one of each :) super grateful to you sam and everyone else on this forum <3

gonna go back to x-pollinating... i never knew how stressful animal crossing could be lmao

Congratulations! A lot of the rewards were repeats anyway and not all that exciting, that's amazing that you were able to get one of everything. Honestly, it's so crazy that one of the craziest and most time-consuming events would have been on pocket camp. Who would have ever thought that a mobile version of animal crossing would be 10x more stressful then new leaf lol

And thank you so so much, you've been so kind and I'm so happy that I was able to help you out!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Sam, thank you!! I cannot believe i finished - I blew a lot of leaf tickets but....oh well. IT WAS FOR ROVER!

No problem at all! Glad I could help you out, thank you for being patient with me <3
And yes, anything for Rover!! Even if he's literally making us sell him our souls in butterflies lmao

Sam do you have any open flowers? I need to pack up for the night (it's after midnight) and if you can take these to pass out I'll drop them off.

Sam do you have any open flowers? I need to pack up for the night (it's after midnight) and if you can take these to pass out I'll drop them off.

I'm so sorry, I harvested all my flowers about ten minutes ago so that I could trade everything in for essences :(

I'm so sorry, I harvested all my flowers about ten minutes ago so that I could trade everything in for essences :(

yeah same here bc I thought it was ending at midnight! Oh well, I will go inflict them on random friends and go to bed. Thanks again and MANY KUDOS for all the helping you did tonight!

yeah same here bc I thought it was ending at midnight! Oh well, I will go inflict them on random friends and go to bed. Thanks again and MANY KUDOS for all the helping you did tonight!

That's probably what I'm going to end up doing haha, I still have over 100 butterflies left to give out!
Thanks to you too and hope to see you around the forum and on pocket camp!
Love and kudos <3

Well, that's the end of the event for me.

I just wanted to say, to everyone I've met or spoken to over the last couple days, THANK YOU. I've been on TBT for just over a year now and I've never felt so overwhelmed by so much kindness and generosity as I was this weekend. You have all been so lovely and wonderful to get to know and trade butterflies with and I am just really thankful for this community and how it just seems to get better and better the longer I'm here. It was just really cool to see so many people brought together by a very demanding cat and some ridiculously low catch rates.
See you guys around <3

Last edited:
Back