• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giving away all my butterflies!!

To anyone:

In the last 45 minutes of this event, I only need a few more butterflies and I'm willing to swap mine with anyone (I have a lot!). Unfortunately, I only have like 9 flowers right now, so you'll have to keep coming back, but I'll make it worth your while I promise! Add me: 9351 6772 251

To anyone:

In the last 45 minutes of this event, I only need a few more butterflies and I'm willing to swap mine with anyone (I have a lot!). Unfortunately, I only have like 9 flowers right now, so you'll have to keep coming back, but I'll make it worth your while I promise! Add me: 9351 6772 251

What kind of butterflies do you still need Megmer?

Thank you Mopy and Sam!, I caught one of each of yours! I only need four more. It’s unlikely without leaf tickets but I appreciate that I’ve had so much help to be in with a chance.

I have 10 white dahlias getting ready to bloom right before the event ends. If I manage to catch anymore gold, I will be sure to drop them off to you Angel.

Not sure if you've got any more to give Sam, but I'd be very grateful and could give you a bunch in return! 9351 6772 251

to finish the event/get all the furniture i need 25 diamond, 23 topaz, and 2 gold winters
*edited bc i just captured some butterflies:)

i relate with being away from belltree for a while. i came back just a few hours ago to get help with the event, and im already almost done ;_; feeling overwhelmed by the kindness of everyone in this forum <3

i really really appreciate this. i know it will be a few trips for all the butterflies i need ;_;

i was afraid this was going to be the first animal crossing related event where i dont get all the items ;_;

Everything's been delivered! Good luck finishing the event, and it's been so lovely talking to you!
Let me know if you need anything else, I'll be giving out butterflies for at least the next hour <3

Thank you so much again. Sam I was naught for three that time I think I?m going to have purple cloud PTSD after this!

thank you so much sam! i ran out of leaf tickets (and already spent $30 trying to scramble to finish l m a o) but if you still have some left in like 30 mins id love to have em :)
i only need topaz and gold now >_<

Last edited:
Not sure if you've got any more to give Sam, but I'd be very grateful and could give you a bunch in return! 9351 6772 251

Added you!
I'm out of gold winters, but have plenty of diamond and topaz still! How many of each would you like?

thank you so much sam! i ran out of leaf tickets (and already spent $30 trying to scramble to finish l m a o) but if you still have some left in like 30 mins id love to have em :)
I have two goldens if you’d like? And one topaz. Angel ID 69781194589

Last edited:

Ah I feel your pain! I blew $10 and nearly all of my leaf tickets trying to catch golden winters lol
And yes, message me whenever you'd like and I'll let you know what I have left for you - I have plenty of everything except gold, they went real quick understandably! Talk soon <3

I've got 9 flowers in bloom right now, so if you could do 6 diamond and 3 topaz, that would be great!

Thank you so much again. Sam I was naught for three that time I think I’m going to have purple cloud PTSD after this!

Aw shoot, not your lucky night I guess :(

And yeah, I think everyone here is going to have nightmares of that purple cloud for a couple weeks after this lmao

sorry to hijack your thread oops but I've got a spare 3 gold winters if someone wants them just VM me

Back