• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Less than one hour left goldens needed

Angel-Rae

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I still need goldens but have no butterflies at the moment to give back. Any one looking to share any all I can guarentee is my gratitude! And I try to be a good friend on PC I try to have a useful market box, water your plants and che k if I can lend a hand in the quarry as often as I remember.

Oh thank you! Oh it’s two hours left it closes at four my time. But I still feel the pressure heh heh. I’m Angel ID 69781194589

I thought it ended at the end of the day in game, which is 1:00am Eastern time for me - that's 2 hours & 45 minutes from now.

Last edited:
I thought it finished at 3pm my time but it’s 4pm so that’s another hour I didn’t know I had! :D

uy73r.png

It is now 2.20 pm Monday here.

ETA the “day” changes at 5pm here which always seems kind of whacky.

Last edited:
You can open your timed goal and see when the event is over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Id is mimimon and my friend is Mew

You can open your timed goal and see when the event is over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Id is mimimon and my friend is Mew

Thank you so uch! I’ve added you. My game is very slow in reporting visitors or friend requests, I keep needing to log out and log back in. It’s been so confusing to keep up with who has been visiting over the last couple of days!

- - - Post Merge - - -

In the middle of all of that I lost wifi connection wow! I captured one thank you both very, very much!

Last edited:
The event was supposed to end 25 minutes ago, according to the info on the timed goal screen, but Rover is still hanging around.

I know it’s just dragging out the stress I just failed to capture the last four I was given and I only neeed four. Hate Nintendo a bit right now.

I gave away all my butterflies.
I traded in all my flowers.
I sold all my dahlia seeds.

I'm so over this event and I was lucky enough to finish it without spending any tickets, thanks to generous friends...even so, I still HATED it!

Last edited:
I still have to get 2 more Gold Butterflies to finish it off - this really has been a frustrating endeavor. :(

I was lucky enough to get the 2 I needed to spawn in my last batch of flowers. Sent a Friend Request your way to hopefully share the luck. :)

Back