Less than one hour left goldens needed

Angel-Rae

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I still need goldens but have no butterflies at the moment to give back. Any one looking to share any all I can guarentee is my gratitude! And I try to be a good friend on PC I try to have a useful market box, water your plants and che k if I can lend a hand in the quarry as often as I remember.

Oh thank you! Oh it’s two hours left it closes at four my time. But I still feel the pressure heh heh. I’m Angel ID 69781194589

I thought it ended at the end of the day in game, which is 1:00am Eastern time for me - that's 2 hours & 45 minutes from now.

Last edited:
I thought it finished at 3pm my time but it’s 4pm so that’s another hour I didn’t know I had! :D

uy73r.png

It is now 2.20 pm Monday here.

ETA the “day” changes at 5pm here which always seems kind of whacky.

Last edited:
You can open your timed goal and see when the event is over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Id is mimimon and my friend is Mew

You can open your timed goal and see when the event is over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Id is mimimon and my friend is Mew

Thank you so uch! I’ve added you. My game is very slow in reporting visitors or friend requests, I keep needing to log out and log back in. It’s been so confusing to keep up with who has been visiting over the last couple of days!

- - - Post Merge - - -

In the middle of all of that I lost wifi connection wow! I captured one thank you both very, very much!

Last edited:
The event was supposed to end 25 minutes ago, according to the info on the timed goal screen, but Rover is still hanging around.

I know it’s just dragging out the stress I just failed to capture the last four I was given and I only neeed four. Hate Nintendo a bit right now.

I gave away all my butterflies.
I traded in all my flowers.
I sold all my dahlia seeds.

I'm so over this event and I was lucky enough to finish it without spending any tickets, thanks to generous friends...even so, I still HATED it!

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to get the 2 I needed to spawn in my last batch of flowers. Sent a Friend Request your way to hopefully share the luck. :)

Back