• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flower food?

Angel-Rae

Bells
Is there any way to earn flower food after the event? Or is it just for sale through leaf tickets? I think I?ve really messed up by using twenty bags to try and grow useless white dahlias. I can?t grow enough dahlias in time to trade for food. When this event is over and I?m back to cross pollinating I am going to be kicking myself repeatedly because now I have hardly any food left and two measly leaf tickets. :(

You can also get some by buying their promo package. Other than that I think you can only use leaf ticket.

Last edited:
There must be other ways to get it, I didn't redeem any flowers for it and I had about 60 bags. I don't remember how I got it though.

You can also get some by buying their promo package. Other than that I think you can only use leaf ticket.

:sigh:

Wanted to avoid using real money.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There must be other ways to get it, I didn't redeem any flowers for it and I had about 60 bags. I don't remember how I got it though.

I think we’re given some by Lloid at the beginning of gardening.

Back