• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

winter and gold winter butterflies

punctuallyAbsent

please don't message me about my collectibles
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1884-1888-1873
Blue Rosewater Potion
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Rosewater Potion
Celeste Chick Plush
Blue Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
hey y'all! i finished with the event like two days ago and have some butterflies left over. i've seen people buying so i thought i'd try to sell. c:

i currently have (total may change, i'm still planting flowers) -
9 winter butterflies
2 gold winter butterflies

the selling price i've seen floating around is around 20 tbt so that's what i'd like per butterfly, please! ^^;

my pcfc is: Candor / 3596 2778 282

Last edited:
I would just give them away for free lol this event is meant to be about sharing and helping others, not selling for money and given how difficult it is to get them anyway, you're just making it harder.

Plus imagine if someone buys your butterflies then fails catching them all, would you refund them?

Last edited:
I would just give them away for free lol this event is meant to be about sharing and helping others, not selling for money and given how difficult it is to get them anyway, you're just making it harder.

Plus imagine if someone buys your butterflies then fails catching them all, would you refund them?

you do have a point. i didn't think people would object to buying them, since i've seen several people doing so.

and yeah, of course i'd give refunds if they didn't catch. not doing that would just be ridiculous.

could i get 15 white winter and the one gold winter? i think the total is 320

- - - Post Merge - - -

just sent ya a request. in-game name is jules. should i send the tbt now?

Back