Returning to AC

Nezcat

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi guys!
40 y/o gamer gal here! After re-discovering ACWW on a DS I had lying around (and dealing with disgruntled villagers for being away for years) I immediately fell in love šŸ˜ again with AC and decided to get a new 3DS & New Leaf! (Better late than Resetti)
Been playing every night after work for the last 3 weeks. Already restarted my town once to get a better layout, after seeing all of your great town maps LOL.

Still getting my head around all of the new features. Never played online before with AC, just visited my first town today (wow so much fruit!!!!) Been chasing balloons, building snowmen and fishing like crazy. Tips always welcome!

Unlock island, go at night, catch beetles and sharks, make bank. That's what I remembering doing when I started (until I sold Lolly for like 10 mil o.o).

I myself took a long (ragequit) hiatus and just started back up last month. I've never reset my map and yeah, everyone here makes me want to XD but my goal has always been all wolves and I'm SO CLOSE, this forum really made it possible. If you want any fruit, I have a tree for all of them, you can come visit any time.

THANK YOU. Have been catching the palm beetles like crazy for 3 nights and already payed off my house and two PWP (bridges obviously:) Discovered the island tours too, great fruit picking opportunity. Got my mail order Pack of Amiibo cards yesterday, so I guess It's time to move out some villagers that are blocking my roads (^_^)

Back