Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Feedback
100% (70) +
♪♪Little Shop, Little Shop of Coder ♪♪
Beware....of crummy references!! (Duh duh duh)

Welcome to my little shop, little shop...well you get it. I'm Antonio and I run this here shop. I'm a developer who likes to make auto-generated signatures for people who happen to ask. I would consider myself skilled at making these so if you are unsure if I can do it, just ask. Enjoy the shop and remember, don't feed the plant.

~~~Catalog~~~

#1 - Signature Gallery of Horrors I'm aware of how bad this is, cri.
Similar to my current signature, I can code you a signature so it would pick thru a few signatures upon loading the image. Animated Gifs aren't supported, at the moment.

Pricing: 4 TBT for up to 3 images, 1 TBT for additional image. Text, shapes, stamps (Image on top of another image) or other add-ons will cost extra depending on what you want. If you do want custom addons, do #2.

Use this form upon requesting:

Fields with * are required.
Username*:
Image name (Be unique)*:
Gallery of Images:*
Amount of images*:
File extension (Do you want it to save as a .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif)*:
Other Information/Questions:

#2 - Twoey (Custom Image)
This is the other option if another of the other catalog items don't appeal for you. As stated before, I'm a pretty good developer. If you are unsure if I can handle your request, ask before requesting. Thank you!
Animated Gifs aren't supported, at the moment. Read more:

Hello, if you are ordering custom image then here’s how it’s going down. Custom Image starting price is 2 tbt (Unless you are doing #1 (Signature Gallery of Horrors) with custom stuff then you follow thats pricing), so if you just have an image then that would work just be free (By image, I mean like background image or the starting image). I can do so much like live timezones and live data profiles, and so much more. If you want something that you don’t think I can do or you want but not sure if possible, THEN JUST ASK. Anyways, here’s the stuff for addons:

- Text - Want to add text, good? I charge 1 tbt for every 20 characters. If it’s less than 20, text is free. Tell me what font (look below), color, size, and text you want to use. You may provide a position as well.
Image - Want to add image on top of another? I can do it. The first 5 images are free (depending on size), and if it’s a #1 (Signature Gallery of Horrors), then we add 2 more free image per every other image in the slide (1 image, 5 free; 2 images, 7 free; 4 images, 11 free). Either provide the image that you want to use or ask me to find the image and explain what you want. I’ll be happy to do hat. UPLOAD ALL IMAGES TO IMGUR.COM.

- Fonts - I would be happy to use a font. I charge 6 for custom fonts, not including the ones I have. If I already have the font (Got the acnl and transformice font and 2 others), it’s free. If you pick a font that I don’t have, it’s 6tbt per custom font. Reason why it’s 6tbt is because storing fonts is the only thing that takes up space, beside the function itself. Please get all your custom fonts from dafont.com, and provide the name of the font when applying.

- Shapes - I can do circles and rectangles and possibly more. I’ll charge 1tbt for every 3 shapes. If it’s less than 3 shapes, it’s still 1 tbt.

- Colors - I use rgba and html color codes for fonts, shapes, etc. If you want a particular color, please provide it. I can also do transparency with rgba.

- Animated gifs - I’m not 100% sure, but I’m extremely positive that I can’t save a gif and edit it. It will probably lose it’s animation and be stuck on the first frame. I haven’t bothered finding a solution but I can look into it.

- Extra stuff - Usually other stuff, like live time and live data from the site is usually free but if you request something extremely special, then I charge 1 tbt for every 8 line of code. You’ll have to pay the 1 tbt if it’s more than 4 or more line of code.

I can save your images with the jpeg, jpg, png, or gif file extension but make it appear to have another one if that pleases you. Once the image is done, i can do further modifications or updates for just 2tbt. Here’s a list of what I can do:

- I can make text, shapes, and image appear on another image.

- I can do a slideshow with images. Check out #1 (Signature Gallery of Horrors).

- I can gather data from your profile only if it appears to guests otherwise it won’t work. Information ranges from friend code to whether or not you’re online. This information is 100% private and is only used for signatures and graphics. You can’t request for graphics containing other users data w/o their permission.

- I can do signatures displaying live time. I can use this time to display it on your signatures, show different signatures depending on the time (or when you’re online), and much more. I can also use the time to countdown to things like birthday, events, etc.

- I can do hit counters, showing how many views you get on a page.

I can do all the stuff above AND SO MUCH MORE. You just have to just ask if I can do it or not so don’t be scared. All Images are public, meaning anyone can use them but y’all know that.

The images are hosted on my server, and the image is always generated upon loading. It is possible that the image might go out depending on maintenance on the Digital Oceans servers or lack of funding. I pay 5$ a month for hosting and depend entirely on donations to keep things up and running. If you would like to donate then please inbox me and I would like you to a paypal page. Funding helps keep my generated images alive and my discord bots, as they share the same host. You don’t have to donate to order anything but the help would be grateful. I’ll post your name on the main thread (if you like) showing you donated.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Use this form upon requesting:

Fields with * are required.
Username*:
Image name (Be unique)*:
What do you want (Please be very detail upon explanation)*:
TBT willing to pay:
File extension (Do you want it to save as a .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif)*:
Other Information/Questions:

~~~Examples~~~
woo.png

valzed.png

tbtsig.png

These are some examples that I've done in the past. Nothing amazing, just proof that I can make these things.

Last edited:
bump~

I'll offer 2 freebies but only for the second item, not the random image background.

Hi! I'm sorry to bother you but I have a few questions. For the custom option can you use photos of our town that cycle through? Also for the custom option could we get sprites or at least small versions of our current villagers on top of the background images that cycle? For the text could we have the normal sig info - mayor name, town name, FC - and possibly extra info like time zone or a little saying? Last question - if all of the things I asked about are possible, could you give me an estimate of the total cost? I feel silly asking all of these questions but I figured it never hurts to ask. :blush: Thank you!

Hi! I'm sorry to bother you but I have a few questions. For the custom option can you use photos of our town that cycle through? Also for the custom option could we get sprites or at least small versions of our current villagers on top of the background images that cycle? For the text could we have the normal sig info - mayor name, town name, FC - and possibly extra info like time zone or a little saying? Last question - if all of the things I asked about are possible, could you give me an estimate of the total cost? I feel silly asking all of these questions but I figured it never hurts to ask. :blush: Thank you!

1 - Of course but same pricing would go for it.
2 - You will have to provide the sprites but yes.
3 - I can do live time and fetch the latest information from your profile, if everyone can see setting is on.
4 - I don?t have anything for an estimate cost, but follow the pricing as one, I would charge like 1-2 tbt for text, if you have a certain font (dafont.com) then i would have to charge 12 tbt since it takes up space (images do not), etc. It would depend when I get to it.

When requesting, try to provide all the material. Font, colors, text, etc. If you can do that, then be detailed when describing the things you want or how it looks.

Last edited:
Finally have information for custom images pricing for the signature shop, what do you guys thing?

----------------------------------------------

Hello, if you are ordering custom image then here’s how it’s going down. Custom Image starting price is 2 tbt (Unless you are doing #1 (Signature Gallery of Horrors) with custom stuff then you follow thats pricing), so if you just have an image then that would work just be free (By image, I mean like background image or the starting image). I can do so much like live timezones and live data profiles, and so much more. If you want something that you don’t think I can do or you want but not sure if possible, THEN JUST ASK. Anyways, here’s the stuff for addons:

- Text - Want to add text, good? I charge 1 tbt for every 20 characters. If it’s less than 20, text is free. Tell me what font (look below), color, size, and text you want to use. You may provide a position as well.

- Image - Want to add image on top of another? I can do it. The first 5 images are free (depending on size), and if it’s a #1 (Signature Gallery of Horrors), then we add 2 more free image per every other image in the slide (1 image, 5 free; 2 images, 7 free; 4 images, 11 free). Either provide the image that you want to use or ask me to find the image and explain what you want. I’ll be happy to do hat. UPLOAD ALL IMAGES TO IMGUR.COM.

- Fonts - I would be happy to use a font. I charge 6 for custom fonts, not including the ones I have. If I already have the font (Got the acnl font and 2 others), it’s free. If you pick a font that I don’t have, it’s 6tbt per custom font. Reason why it’s 6tbt is because storing fonts is the only thing that takes up space, beside the function itself. Please get all your custom fonts from dafont.com, and provide the name of the font when applying.

- Shapes - I can do circles and rectangles and possibly more. I’ll charge 1tbt for every 3 shapes. If it’s less than 3 shapes, it’s still 1 tbt.

- Colors - I use rgba and html color codes for fonts, shapes, etc. If you want a particular color, please provide it. I can also do transparency with rgba.

- Animated gifs - I’m not 100% sure, but I’m extremely positive that I can’t save a gif and edit it. It will probably lose it’s animation and be stuck on the first frame. I haven’t bothered finding a solution but I can look into it.

- Extra stuff - Usually other stuff, like live time and live data from the site is usually free but if you request something extremely special, then I charge 1 tbt for every 8 line of code. You’ll have to pay the 1 tbt if it’s more than 4 or more line of code.

I can save your images with the jpeg, jpg, png, or gif file extension but make it appear to have another one if that pleases you. Once the image is done, i can do further modifications or updates for just 2tbt. Here’s a list of what I can do:

- I can make text, shapes, and image appear on another image.

- I can do a slideshow with images. Check out #1 (Signature Gallery of Horrors).

- I can gather data from your profile only if it appears to guests otherwise it won’t work. Information ranges from friend code to whether or not you’re online. This information is 100% private and is only used for signatures and graphics. You can’t request for graphics containing other users data w/o their permission.

- I can do signatures displaying live time. I can use this time to display it on your signatures, show different signatures depending on the time (or when you’re online), and much more. I can also use the time to countdown to things like birthday, events, etc.

- I can do hit counters, showing how many views you get on a page.

I can do all the stuff above AND SO MUCH MORE. You just have to just ask if I can do it or not so don’t be scared. All Images are public, meaning anyone can use them but y’all know that.

The images are hosted on my server, and the image is always generated upon loading. It is possible that the image might go out depending on maintenance on the Digital Oceans servers or lack of funding. I pay 5$ a month for hosting and depend entirely on donations to keep things up and running. If you would like to donate then please inbox me and I would like you to a paypal page. Funding helps keep my generated images alive and my discord bots, as they share the same host. You don’t have to donate to order anything but the help would be grateful. I’ll post your name on the main thread (if you like) showing you donated.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

---------------------------

What do you guys think? I might edit this in but want some opinions first.

Last edited:
I have 2 free custom signature openings as I want to show off what I can do, can someone please request?

Opps, not 4 hours. Bump 28 minutes early, my mistake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back