Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Okay the title is a lie. I have a Perfect Peach Orchard that I'm waiting for to die and two apple trees that are already perfectly placed. However, now must start the long and arduous process of replanting every single other tree and shrub. Any tips for how to speed it up without buying more stuff on here? I was thinking just a lot of fruit trees. A... lOT of fruit trees.

Okay the title is a lie. I have a Perfect Peach Orchard that I'm waiting for to die and two apple trees that are already perfectly placed. However, now must start the long and arduous process of replanting every single other tree and shrub. Any tips for how to speed it up without buying more stuff on here? I was thinking just a lot of fruit trees. A... lOT of fruit trees.

I was going to say a lot of fruit trees, haha. Start off with making pathways with those and when you slowly build up a collection of saplings and cedars, then just re-plant them in the places you had some of the fruit trees.

Bushes are tedious little buggers. I’d say try to buy in bulk on the forum, otherwise you’ll be TTing.

Fruit trees are definitely the easiest to come by and you don't need saplings at all unless you care about the pink petals in the spring (which I do not). You may want to concentrate on the southern part of town while you build up a supply of cedars (I love the cedars) for the north. Buy trees and bushes at T&T every day and store them until you know where you want them. Go to the island every day, too, play the games for medals and buy red and yellow hibiscus whenever you see them. Yes, it can be long and arduous, but there are usually lots of other tasks to fill in the time, am I right?

I was just thinking about you chopping down all your trees, and how when I first started playing I had the real life mindset of: no, I can't chop trees, they are expensive and take a long time to grow, lol. It did take a while to get over that. I'm still a little more cautious of planting bushes, mainly because of the good variety of colors and blooming times.

Well last night I went in and posted a heck ton of trees, mainly fruit ones, just along my paths to get my town back up to perfect town status. I will start to stockpile cedars and replace them when the time comes. Plus I have my perfect fruit orchard that I'm waiting to die which is going to MURDER my perfect town rating AGAIN until I can get another orchard for normal fruits up and running in the bottom of town.

Wow, power to you! In the beginning, I was planting trees randomly - basically anywhere that had space. Then I decided I should group them into types and make different fruit orchards. Ugh. After planting like the 10th tree, I had so much regret. It's so much work! I much prefer to swing the axe! Would love to see your town after you're down with the landscaping though!

Back