• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need red diamond butterflies!

Balverine

out of my head, of my heart and my mind
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7573-7112-7426
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Bloodshot Potion
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
Jack
Lobo
Purple Violet
Ancient Candle
Waluigi Easter Egg
I'm not incredibly worried about the event as a whole, but I really want the Rover clothing items lol
overall, I need 50 lmao so I'll take whatever anyone can give me, and I'll help you out however I can 0 v0

FC - 0567-7451-033
Name - Haven

I have 33 I could send you! I added you (My ign is Alycia) so I'll drop them off when I'm accepted. I don't really need anything in return unless you happen to have any gold winter butterflies, but if you haven't gotten any then don't worry about it! I'm not using mine or anything anyway ^_^

I have 33 I could send you! I added you (My ign is Alycia) so I'll drop them off when I'm accepted. I don't really need anything in return unless you happen to have any gold winter butterflies, but if you haven't gotten any then don't worry about it! I'm not using mine or anything anyway ^_^

That'd be awesome 0 v0
I haven't been lucky enough to catch any lol, they're slippery buggers

I have some I could give you!
And do you happen to have any topaz butterflies?
I'm trying to get Rover's rug but I am STRUGGLING :(

Added!

My ID is 3013 2212 203 and my in game name is Sam :)

Last edited:
thanks, both of you 0 v0

I have a couple gold winter butterflies if you'd like!

pls red butterflies, don't do this to me
I just need the sweater lol

I got all of them I need, thanks everyone!!!
gl catching what you all need, as well!!

Back