• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I don't know why this happened...

Nenya

I hope you dance!
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mystery New Balloon Token
Orange Heart Balloon
Hot Cocoa
Blue Hybrid Rose
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
ぶ
I scanned an amiibo card with Wisp this morning to replace Blanche. I checked and she was in boxes. I put her up for adoption here on TBT and someone came and adopted her. She is gone...her house is empty and her sign says she moved.

So I loaded my second character, she talked to a villager who told her Julia is moving! (EDIT: Isabelle told her...) Yes, she is in boxes! What's up with that? My mayor just talked to Julia either today or yesterday!

Any ideas?

And if you want to adopt Julia, I am putting her up for adoption on the proper thread. (Waahh! I like her and don't have her card!)

Yay, she has been adopted!

Last edited:
Well that's odd! I've never had a villager leave unexpectedly unless I time traveled (Fauna from my last town </3). Were you not good friends with her? Maybe that's why she left without saying anything. I can't really think of anything else hm

Last edited:
I have never tt in this town, and have written to her once and talked to her frequently. She was my newest villager...:confused:

Villagers can plan to move or move at the same time as a villager moving out because of amiibo. it happens.

Also I can confirm that Blanche's plot is in my town.

Villagers can plan to move or move at the same time as a villager moving out because of amiibo. it happens.

Also I can confirm that Blanche's plot is in my town.

Yikes, that's disconcerting about others being able to just up and move! I guess I will be thankful she was such a new villager and it wasn't ______, or _______, or____...Thank you for letting me know this!

And thanks for confirming Blanche in your town safe and sound! :)

Oh, wait! Can anyone else move out today?!!

Last edited:
Back