• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cyrus Question!

Whisboi

Bells
Tasty Cake
Hi friends! I'm putting a ridiculous amount of effort into a new town, and I have a question about Cyrus. I plan on making two characters. My mayor only has enough space for her QR outfit and paths. However, my second character will have space to hold a pattern I want to use on furniture. Can I get that furniture customized, drop it, and have my mayor pick it up and use it with the second character's pattern? Or is there some kind of restriction in place that prevents that?

I think you can't drop or send furniture with custom designs(the few times I tried, I couldn't) but I'm not 100% sure. Maybe it changed with the update. ^_^

I'll just test it out and see! Worse comes to worse, I can see if there's a clothing pattern or backup piece of furniture I can use! Thanks for your response! :)

Back