• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying HELP!

Oh then I can order for you if you don't mind waiting a bit! I'll get the items ready first and I'll vm you when Zell is in boxes? should take about 10-20 minutes. Does 5 btb fair? :D

Oh then I can order for you if you don't mind waiting a bit! I'll get the items ready first and I'll vm you when Zell is in boxes? should take about 10-20 minutes. Does 5 btb fair? :D

Yes that's fair :) Thank you so much! <33

i have gracie items in my store right now! :) you are more than welcome to come in and buy them!

in-store today:

- gracie shelf
- gracie wagon
- gracie wardrobe
- gracie chair
- gracie carpet
- gracie wallpaper

Sorry I took way too long! My gates are open now :D the items are right outside the station and Zell's house is to the right. Look for Olympus!

Last edited:
i have gracie items in my store right now! :) you are more than welcome to come in and buy them!

in-store today:

- gracie shelf
- gracie wagon
- gracie wardrobe
- gracie chair
- gracie carpet
- gracie wallpaper

I just added you! Thank you so much! Would you like anything in return?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I took way too long! My gates are open now :D the items are right outside the station and Zell's house is to the right. Look for Olympus!

I'm on my way :)

added back and my gates are open! nope, nothing at all :)

i'm also getting people to come to my town right now so i can unlock the train stations and they collect 1 present when they do that, so you can also collect 1 present since you're unknowingly helping haha!

Last edited:
added back and my gates are open! nope, nothing at all :)

i'm also getting people to come to my town right now so i can unlock the train stations and they collect 1 present when they do that, so you can also collect 1 present since you're unknowingly helping haha!

Oh okay! :D I'll be on my way now, thank you so much <3

Last edited:
I have Blanca in my campground today! She has some things from your wishlist in her RV, so if you've got the coupons I'll gladly let you visit :) I don't TT though, so it will be a limited amount of things you can get (three, I believe?).

I have Blanca in my campground today! She has some things from your wishlist in her RV, so if you've got the coupons I'll gladly let you visit :) I don't TT though, so it will be a limited amount of things you can get (three, I believe?).

That's perfectly fine! Just added you :)

Alright! My gates are open, then. Help your self to my campground, it's on the left side of town. Don't mind the mess though, I've started a new town last month and have been postponing landscaping until now :p

My villagers are dropping flowers like crazy though, so please don't run! And if you want to take some normal roses gimme a shout in game, I'll lead you to a field, they won't stop planting those xD

Alright! My gates are open, then. Help your self to my campground, it's on the left side of town. Don't mind the mess though, I've started a new town last month and have been postponing landscaping until now :p

My villagers are dropping flowers like crazy though, so please don't run! And if you want to take some normal roses gimme a shout in game, I'll lead you to a field, they won't stop planting those xD

:D I won't be needing the flowers so no worries! I'll be on my way :)) thank you so much!

Okay I'll wait :) Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zell pleasee! Haha I don't have enough coupons so maybe another time? The mush furniture would be great! How much would you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah thank you! Can I get the halo and dream catcher?

sorry for the wait! everything is ready, added you and opening my gates!

hi! i have a mermaid sofa and banana flower basket if you'd like to offer for them? ❤

Back