Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6178-1940-6119
Cake
Feedback
100% (62) +
So a while ago I somehow accidentally erased my town :( I lost every thing and decided to just not play due to how devastated I was, but recently I started playing again and I would really like some help getting the items I had + new items. I stopped playing around the time BTB became a thing, so I would appreciate it if you let me know what prices for items are (BTB and IGB) I assume its fair to pay BTB for unorderables for most people and I'd understand if you ask for BTB for certain orderable sets/hyrids? I guess? I'm not sure what's fair, so please let me know! :) As for hybrids I'm looking for all! Please be fair with me too!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/gccGaTQZP2

Alpine furniture is the main thing I'm looking for, it's my fav! :3

Also I would really love having Zell back in my town ;-; so if anyone has him, please! And if anyone has his picture may I have that as well?

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

Last edited:
I just got an alpine bed you’re welcome to have. I can order you a lot of stuff from the catalog it just might take a day to receive it all since I’m not TTing today. Also have exotic lamp, game shelf, and some other things on-hand I could deliver right now to start you off.

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got an alpine bed you’re welcome to have. I can order you a lot of stuff from the catalog it just might take a day to receive it all since I’m not TTing today. Also have exotic lamp, game shelf, and some other things on-hand I could deliver right now to start you off.

I just got a game shelf, so i won't need that, but everything else yes please! How much would you like for everything? I'm patient so its no worries, take your time :)

Last edited:
I would just charge the selling price on moridb, if that sounds fair? So it would just be at cost for what I spent to order. ☺️

Okay, here’s what I ordered:
Bathroom sink
Claw foot tub
Clothes hanger
Cream sofa
Dollhouse
Fireplace
Laptop
Makeup case
Minimalist mini table and sofa

I have more I can order but let’s start with those. I will gather up what I have on hand and deliver it if you like, no charge just want to make room in my storage so I’d love to give it to someone who needs it!

Okay, here’s what I ordered:
Bathroom sink
Claw foot tub
Clothes hanger
Cream sofa
Dollhouse
Fireplace
Laptop
Makeup case
Minimalist mini table and sofa

I have more I can order but let’s start with those. I will gather up what I have on hand and deliver it if you like, no charge just want to make room in my storage so I’d love to give it to someone who needs it!

Omg thank you so much!! This means a lot <3

Also I have Chelsea?s RV at my campsite today if you wanted to come here instead and visit her RV as well?she sells the my melody items. They?re 5 meow coupons each. Either way let me know, I can open my gates.

Also I have Chelsea’s RV at my campsite today if you wanted to come here instead and visit her RV as well?she sells the my melody items. They’re 5 meow coupons each. Either way let me know, I can open my gates.

Okay I can go now! Would you like anything in return for that?

Last edited:
I can get you

all the alpine items listed
all the classic items listed
bathroom sink
cabin wall clock
cactus
caladium
candy house
coat rack
(19 items total)

how's 15 btb or 200k for all of them? :)

Nope, nothing at all. I just have to add someone then open my gates.

Okay I added you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you

all the alpine items listed
all the classic items listed
bathroom sink
cabin wall clock
cactus
caladium
candy house
coat rack
(19 items total)

how's 15 btb or 200k for all of them? :)

I can do 200k for everything if that's okay!

Hello! I can buy you some minimalist stuff, some plants, and the whole rococo set. Just give me some time to make the list of what I can buy!

Hello! I can buy you some minimalist stuff, some plants, and the whole rococo set. Just give me some time to make the list of what I can buy!

Okay! Sounds good :) Let me know how much you'd want for it all after!

I can get you the following items :) :

Caladium
Chaise lounge
Coat hanger
Creepy crystal
Cushion
Display shelf
Egg lamp
Egg toy set
Elder mask
Exotic chair
Exotic end table
Exotic screen
Fancy doll
Minimalist chair
Minimalist clock
Minimalist mini table
Minimalist vanity
Minimalist wardrobe
Moth orchid
Poinsettia
Entire Rococo series
Sushi tray
Typewriter
Wendell's Painting
Zen tea set

I’ve already ordered OP some from your list, I think they just need to update their wishlist. &#55357;&#56842;

I'll be ready in a bit. Do you mind if I deliver? I have paths on my train station and I cant set the stuff down.

Back